Amerigo Napa Valley Justin-Siena High School
Students live and learn on a 40 acre, park-like campus just minutes from downtown Napa and a short drive from San Francisco.
Justin-Siena has a thriving, award-winning, Theatre program that produces over five productions each year.
Each student resident living in the on-campus boarding house enjoys his or her own room with closet and sink.
Over 80% of our students participate in Athletics. We have a certified Athletic Trainer on staff full-time to keep our students safe.
Community is important. Our students have many opportunities to build community through service, retreats, homecoming, sports, clubs, and activities.
- Justin-Siena is a Catholic high school in the Lasallian tradition called to provide educational excellence in a loving, Christ-centered community that prepares students to serve and to lead in an ever-changing world.
Upcoming Events and News:
|Definition of Terms |
2017 School Data
|Amerigo Napa Valley||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Campus Size||40 acres||106 acres|
|Enrollment||580 students||300 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||1140||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||25||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform polo shirt, uniform skirt and shorts, jeans, khaki colored pants)
|Average Class Size||20 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:12||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||29||17|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
(Tuition, room, board, activities and programs)
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Vicky Yang|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
AP / Advanced Courses
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||29||17|
|Courses||Advanced Choral, Advanced Dance, Advanced Instrumental Music, Advanced Studio Art, Advanced Theater, AP American Government, AP Art History, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science, AP Economics, AP English Language, AP English Literature, AP Micoeconomics, AP Physics, AP Spanish, AP Studio Art, AP United States History, AP World History, Honors Algebra II, Honors Chemistry, Honors English 11, Honors English 12, Honors English Language Literature, Honors Geometry, Honors Physics, Honors Pre Calculus, Honors Spanish II, Honors Spanish III, Pre AP English Language and Literature|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||16||14|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Wrestling|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||22||23|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Amnesty International Club, Culinary Club, Ecology Club, Fashion Club, FIRST LEGO Robotics, French Club, Friday Night Live, Government Club, Italian Club, Key Club, Literary Magazine, Medical Futures Club, Mock Trial, Multicultural Club, National Art Society, National Honor Society, Outdoor Club, Ping Pong Club, Spanish Club, Student Ambassadors, Student Council, Think Pink
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- Justin-Siena is a Catholic, college preparatory high school in the Lasallian tradition which serves approximately 575 young men and women in grades 9 - 12. The School is located on forty acres in the City of Napa and in the Diocese of Santa Rosa. The school is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA). Justin-Siena serves a variety of students from Napa, Sonoma, and Solano Counties.
- In 1966 two schools opened on adjacent campuses--Justin High School (for boys) sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers and Siena High School (for girls) sponsored by the Dominican Sisters of San Rafael. The schools merged in 1972 and were co-sponsored until the end of the 2005-06 school year when the Dominican Sisters transferred their sponsorship to the De La Salle Christian Brothers. Justin-Siena High School continues today as part of a world-wide network of almost a thousand Lasallian schools found in 84 countries.The School is administered by a President and Principal and is staffed by a dedicated community of De La Salle Christian Brothers, Dominican Sisters of San Rafael, and lay men and women. Justin-Siena`s boarding program receives students 9th through 12th grade. The Boarding Program is located in a beautiful home on the north side of campus and is comprised of domestic and international students from around the globe. The house, which can house up to 28 students, has private rooms for each student. Students who reside in the Justin-Siena Boarding Program will experience:
- A safe home with on-going adult supervision Home cooked dinners Weekend excursions with transportation English language support program Wireless internet access Academic support and resources On-site laundry facility Swimming pool
- School accreditations: Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA), National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Josh Jackson - #4 NBA draft pick to Phoenix Suns
- Brett Wallace - Professional MLB player
- Olivia O'Brien - Singer, songwriter, Billboard Top 10
- Submit Review for Amerigo Napa Valley Justin-Siena High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 8-12| 245 students 282.6 milesP.O. Box 98, 2555 W. Highway 154
Los Olivos, CA 93441
May 09, 2018
Inevitably at some point while you are looking at boarding schools, your child will ask what it's like living at boarding school. Here are some answers to those questions.
May 03, 2018
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.
March 22, 2018
Some cynics think single-sex education is old-fashioned. The Kiski School shows how educating boys in a single-sex school is successful.