Amerigo New Jersey Red Bank Catholic High School
- Amerigo New Jersey and academic partner Red Bank Catholic High School provides a nurturing and challenging learning environment, with all the exciting opportunities of the East Coast of the United States.
|Definition of Terms|
| 2020 School Data
|Amerigo New Jersey||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Enrollment||705 students||310 students|
|% International Students|
|Average SAT Score||1213||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||25||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal||Casual|
|Average Class Size||22 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:8||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||47||18|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Raj Patel|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
AP / Advanced Courses
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||47||18|
|Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, English Literature and Composition, Environmental Science, French Language and Culture, Macroeconomics, Music Theory, Physics I, Psychology, Spanish Language and Culture , Statistics, United States Government and Politics, United States History, World History|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||17||16|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Wrestling|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||53||24|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Asian Culture Club, Astronomy Club, Book Club, Breathing, Casey Caregivers, Caseys for a Cure, Constitution Club, Crochet for Charity, Foods for Fun, French Club, Gaming Club, Garden Club, Green and Gold Productions, Hot Topics, Improv Club, Italian Club, Junior Statesmen of America, Lab Assistants, Latin Club, Leadership Education and Awareness of Disabilities (LEAD), Literary and Photography Magazine, Marine Science Club, Maryknoll Affiliates, Military Careers, Minority Leadership Society, Mock Trial, Model UN, Music Rules Club, Photography Club, RBC Making Wishes Come True Club, Relaxation Club, Safety Club, Scrapbook Club, Sign Language Club, Signpost Club, Stretching, Student Council, Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD), The Emerald Yearbook, Walking Club
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art Club, After School Theater, Chamber Choir, Choir, Fall and Spring Musical, Festival Orchestra, Senior Black Box Theater Projects, Set Painting, Theater, Voice Performance Seminar Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Physical Education Club, Sailing Team
- Red Bank Catholic is a vibrant, co-educational institution with a storied history, an extraordinary spirit and a record of achievement in the classroom and beyond. The school has over 14,000 alumni that make up the "Casey Family." Red Bank Catholic strives to educate the whole person and seek teachable moments both inside and outside of the classroom, where they can fully engage the hearts, minds and souls of students. The faculty and adminstration createds a nurturing environment that balances freedom with responsibilities. The school also believes that art is an important part of the whole education and support the expansive fine and performing arts program. The campus itself is a mix of traditional and 21st century buildings in the heart of Red Bank, creating a college-like campus created by separate buildlings.
- The school offers incredible programs for students, including an internship program, Global Consortium Virtual High School, Dual Credit courses and multiple levels of rigorous engineering courses
- Amerigo New Jersey Red Bank Catholic High School accreditations: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and Advanced ED
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Virginia Bauer? - Government leader in New Jersey: Commissioner of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey?
- Thomas Gallagher? - Celebrated U.S. Service officer who served in many different countries and spent two decades doing social work and counseling?
- John McCarthy? - Named Forbes 30 Under 30 in Law & Policy in 2020, currently the Deputy National Political Director for former Vice President Joe Biden?
- Ryan Kalish - Famous professional baseball player who played for the Boston Red Sox and Chicago Cubs, attended University of Virginia (#28)?
- Michelle Leonardo? - Professional Dancer for the New York Knicks, served as Miss New Jersey in 2012 and placed in the Top 10 at Miss USA 2012?
- Joseph O’Brien? - Singer and pianist who made it to the Quarterfinals in Season 13 of America’s ?Got Talent
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Amerigo New Jersey Red Bank Catholic High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 9-12 | 929 students 713.2 miles700 Ashland Avenue
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
- Grades: 9-12 | 110 students 2430.5 miles41 W Santa Clara St.
Arcadia, CA 91007
Do you like large schools or small schools? Are you most comfortable in a city, small town or countryside? Are you interested in attending a school that has a religious or military orientation? Would you like to attend a school that is only for boys or girls? These are some questions you must ask yourself before you begin your search for the right U.S. boarding school for you.
Financing a boarding school education can be very confusing for many parents. Here are some strategies to help you understand your options.
Sending our children off to boarding school in the fall of 2020 raises questions about their safety and other corona virus issues. We address some of your concerns here.