Amerigo New Jersey Red Bank Catholic High School
- Amerigo New Jersey and academic partner Red Bank Catholic High School provide a nurturing and challenging learning environment, with all the exciting opportunities of the East Coast of the United States.
|Definition of Terms |
2018 School Data
|Amerigo New Jersey||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Enrollment||790 students||318 students|
|% International Students|
|Average SAT Score||1146||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||24||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal||Casual|
|Average Class Size||22 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:8||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||47||17|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Raj Patel|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
AP / Advanced Courses
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||47||17|
|Courses||Biology, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Chemistry, English Literature and Composition, Environmental Science, French Language and Culture, Macroeconomics, Music Theory, Physics I, Psychology, Spanish Language and Culture , Statistics, United States Government and Politics, United States History, World History|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||17||15|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Wrestling|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||52||24|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Academic Team, Asian Culture Club, Astronomy Club, Book Club, Breathing, Casey Caregivers, Caseys for a Cure, Constitution Club, Crochet for Charity, Foods for Fun, French Club, Gaming Club, Garden Club, Green and Gold Productions, Hot Topics, Improv Club, Italian Club, Junior Statesmen of America, Lab Assistants, Latin Club, Leadership Education and Awareness of Disabilities (LEAD), Literary and Photography Magazine, Marine Science Club, Maryknoll Affiliates, Military Careers, Minority Leadership Society, Mock Trial, Model UN, Music Rules Club, Photography Club, RBC Making Wishes Come True Club, Relaxation Club, Safety Club, Scrapbook Club, Sign Language Club, Signpost Club, Stretching, Student Council, Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD), The Emerald Yearbook, Walking Club
Arts and Music Programs:
After School Art Club, After School Theater, Chamber Choir, Choir, Fall and Spring Musical, Festival Orchestra, Senior Black Box Theater Projects, Set Painting, Voice Performance Seminar Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Physical Education Club, Sailing Team
- Red Bank Catholic is a vibrant, co-educational institution with a storied history, an extraordinary spirit and a record of achievement in the classroom and beyond. The school has over 14,000 alumni that make up the "Casey Family." Red Bank Catholic strives to educate the whole person and seek teachable moments both inside and outside of the classroom, where they can fully engage the hearts, minds and souls of students. The faculty and adminstration createds a nurturing environment that balances freedom with responsibilities. The school also believes that art is an important part of the whole education and support the expansive fine and performing arts program. The campus itself is a mix of traditional and 21st century buildings in the heart of Red Bank, creating a college-like campus created by separate buildlings.
- Amerigo New Jersey Red Bank Catholic High School accreditations: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and Advanced ED
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Amerigo New Jersey Red Bank Catholic High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 9-12 | 110 students 2434.2 miles1539 E. Howard St.
Pasadena, CA 91104
Graduates of boarding schools end up doing all sorts of things. Many of them become distinguished leaders in their chosen fields.
This cry is heard throughout the land as parents try desperately to compare one boarding school against another.
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.