Amerigo San Francisco Saint Patrick-Saint Vincent Catholic High School
1500 Benicia Road
Vallejo, CA 94591
Vallejo, CA 94591
- St. Patrick St. Vincent Catholic High School is a college-preparatory high school that challenges students to be creative, critical thinkers; to be role models who are productive citizens;and to be compassionate individuals who share their talents with others.
|Definition of Terms|
| 2019 School Data
|Amerigo San||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Enrollment||479 students||320 students|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||1130||* National Avg. »View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual||Casual|
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:15||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||19||18|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Raj Patel|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
AP / Advanced Courses
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||19||18|
|Courses||Accelerated Biology, Accelerated Choirsters I, Accelerated College Prep English I, Accelerated French II, Accelerated Mathematics I, Accelerated Mathematics II, Accelerated Spanish I, Accelerated Spanish II, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Chemistry, AP Chinese Language and Culture, AP Computer Science A, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature and Composition, AP French Language and Culture, AP Government and Politics, AP Spanish Language and Culture, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art: 2-D Design, AP Studio Art: 3-D Design, AP Studio Art: Drawing, AP United States History, AP World History, Honors Art II, Honors Chemistry, Honors Choirsters II, Honors Choirsters III, Honors English II, Honors French III, Honors Introductory Analysis, Honors Music II, Honors Music III, Honors Physics, Honors Spanish III, Honors Theater II|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||14||16|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track, Volleyball, Water Polo, Wrestling|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||28||23|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
All Player's, Black Student Union, California Scholarship Foundation, Campus Ministry, Chess Club, Filipino Club, Flight Club, Foodie Club, Future Nurses Club, KPOP Club, Latino Club, National Honor Society, Photography Club, Sports Medicine Club, Student Council, Student Spirit Club, Students Take Actions and Defend, Tri-M Honor Society, Urban Farmers Club, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Campus Ministry Choir, Handbell Choir, Men's Choir, Musical Theater, National Art Honor Society, Vocal Jazz, Women's Choir
Recreational Athletic Programs:
|Year: 2017 - 2019||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Case Western Reserve University||10|
|University of California, Berkeley||10|
|University of California, Irvine||10|
|University of California, Los Angeles||10|
|University of California, Santa Barbara||10|
|New York University||7|
|University of Rochester||3|
|Berklee College of Music||2|
|Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University||2|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- St. Patrick-St. Vincent Catholic High School is a Students at SPSV find the academic challenges they are looking for; 99% of them will attend college. SPSV has qualified, dedicated teachers who pass on their excitement for their subject. Honor courses and Advanced Placement classes are offered in multiple subjects including History, English, Mathematics, Laboratory Sciences and World Language courses.
- SPSV students are also actively learning outside of the classroom. They can deepen and expand their classroom learning through student clubs for art, music, French and Spanish, science, speech, sports medicine and other fields.
- SPSV students also enjoy an innovative school-wide leadership program. Our organizations help train students for public service, such as the Student Council, Junior Statesmen of America, the Urban Farmer's Club, and Stand, a student action group that address social injustice to improve the lives of others.
- SPSV has a tradition of award-winning drama and choral programs, which compete locally and internationally in festivals. Our expansive athletic program offers 20 different teams in a variety of sports, which compete during the fall, winter and spring seasons. SPSV Bruins have gathered many championships, including a State Football Title in 2016 and a State Basketball Title in 2017.
- SPSV is currently involved in a multi-year technology plan including new classroom technology, a new wireless infrastructure, the introduction of a 1:1 iPad program for students, and expand
- Amerigo San Francisco Saint Patrick-Saint Vincent Catholic High School accreditations: National Catholic Education Association (NCEA)
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Amerigo San Francisco Saint Patrick-Saint Vincent Catholic High School
- People that viewed Amerigo San Francisco Saint Patrick-Saint Vincent Catholic High School also viewed these schools: Ashbury College, American University Preparatory School, Amerigo Napa Valley Justin-Siena High School, Amerigo Boca Raton Saint John Paul II Academy and Amerigo Houston Saint Pius X High School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 9-12, PG | 40 students 355.1 miles345 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
- Grades: 9-12 | 580 students 18.1 miles4026 Maher St.
Napa, CA 94558
- Grades: 9-12 | 425 students 2563.8 miles4001 N. Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431
- Grades: 9-12 | 573 students 1630.2 miles811 W. Donovan Street
Houston, TX 77091
Social media is an essential part of a boarding school's marketing strategy
Parents considering schools should read New York Times columnist Frank Bruni's book about college admissions entitled Where You Go Is Not Who You Will Be: An Antidote to the College Admissions Mania. Much of what he says applies in the private K-12 world.
Readers send dozens of questions via Facebook, Twitter and email. What do they ask? Readers want to know which is the best school in a particular country or region. A close second is figuring out how to pay for a private school education. Here are some readers' questions with my answers.