Let Brandon Hall School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Step One: Get to Know Brandon Hall School We take a unique approach to learning, extra-curricular activities, and student life to benefit our students. Step Two: Let`s Talk Our admissions team loves to talk with students and families interested in Brandon Hall School.
- We`re ready to answer your questions and help you discover whether Brandon Hall is a great fit for you.
- Step Three: See for Yourself We want to help you experience what sets Brandon Hall apart. From the moment you step on campus, you`ll begin to discover how Brandon Hall can help you succeed.
- So schedule a visit and see for yourself! A visit is recommended but not required. Step Four: Start Your Application After a great conversation and a fascinating visit, many students fall in love with Brandon Hall.
- Start the online application and begin collecting supporting documents. The following are required to be considered for admission: Online Application (www.brandonhall.org) $100 Application Fee Report Card or Official Transcript Math and English Teacher Evaluations Counselor/Principal Evaluation Interview with the Director of Admissions Any additional testing or evaluations SSAT - Only high school candidates must present the SSAT scores.
- Other testing that may be considered in lieu of SSAT scores include the SAT, ACT, PLAN, PSAT, or IGCSEs.
- These tests must be mailed directly to the Office of Admissions from the testing facilitator. Additional items may be requested after a review of the above documents. In addition, international students seeking admission may be required to submit the following: All international students (high school and middle school) whose first language is not English are required to take the TOEFL exam, the TOEFL Junior, or the IELTS. These test results must be sent directly from the testing center. All official transcripts must be received via mail from the previous schools. We offer rolling admissions, so there`s no need to be anxious about an approaching deadline.
- We receive applications continuously and are thus able to spend more time on each application individually. Still, keep in mind that we use a first-come, first-served method to grant housing and aid to students.
- Brandon Hall`s code for the SSAT is 1790. Brandon Hall`s code for the TOEFL is 7474. Step Five: Request Financial Aid Brandon Hall offers need-based financial aid each year.
- You can apply for aid online via School and Student Services (SSS) by NAIS. Brandon Hall School students may also be eligible for GOAL scholarships (Georgia residents only) and education loans.
- Our admissions team is happy to help with any financial aid questions. Brandon Hall`s code for the is 1791. Step Six: See You at School! Once you finish your application and financial responsibilities, we`ll let you know if you`re accepted.
- Our goal is to give you an admissions decision within a week of completing all steps of the admission process.
- Once accepted, you`ll submit an Enrollment Agreement and pay your deposit. Then we`ll see you on the first day of school.