Let Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- FSHA only accepts new students into the 9th and 10th grades.
- All applicants are required to take a placement exam as part of the application process.
- Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy requiresoneof the following tests: HSPT (High School Placement Test) must be forwarded by host school.
- The ISEE will be given on our campus on January 5, 2019.
- In order to register to take the HSPT or ISEE on our campus, you must first submit your online application.
- If you would like to take either the HSPT or ISEE at FSHA, please register through the links in the confirmation email after your online application has been submitted.
- At this time, FSHA can only accommodate one test registration per student and space is limited for each testing date.
- If you plan to take the HSPT, ISEE or SSAT at another school, please forward your results to the admissions team by January 28, 2019 using the school codes above.
- You may also email the results to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail them to the admissions office, 440 St. Katherine Dr., La Caada Flintridge, CA 91011 Once the admissions team has received your completed application and fee, you will be contacted about scheduling your on-campus interview.
- For boarding students unable to visit our campus, Skype interviews are available.
- Please contact the admissions team before making any travel plans to schedule a tour and/or interview.
- *Completed applications should be submitted as soon as possible to ensure that your interview is completed on time.
- FSHA is looking for quality students who demonstrate the capability to handle a rigorous academic program and extracurricular activities and who seek a spiritual educational experience.