H-FARM International School
H-FARM International School, located just outside of Venice, Italy, empowers students to be internationally-minded citizens, shaping their own future in a rapidly changing global community.
Through innovative learning environments and the development of relationships based on compassion and respect, we enable students to become confident, creative and collaborative.
We are a community of active lifelong learners.
- Grades: (Boarding) 8-12
- Enrollment: 460 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $34,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Definition of Terms | 2022 School Data
H-FARM International School
Grades Offered (Boarding)
Grades Offered (Day)
% Students of Color
% International Students
% Students Boarding
Offers Post-Grad Year
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Average Class Size
Student : Teacher Ratio
ESL Courses Offered
Summer Program Offered
Merit Scholarships Offered
None / Rolling
Director of Admissions
Marco De Rossi
Associate Director of Admissions
10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)
- H-FARM International School (H-IS) serves a diverse and growing community of students and families. We offer a broad based education which uses English as the language of instruction and learning and which aims to promote international mindedness and global citizenship. The school is authorised by the IB to offer two programmes, the Primary Years Programme (Early Years Unit (EYU) and Elementary) and Middle Years Programme. The Early Years Unit (EYU) is also inspired by Reggio Children beliefs, values and practices. The International Baccalaureate (IB) Programmes provide a challenging, internationally focused, broad and balanced educational experience across the Primary Years (PYP) and Middle Years (MYP) Programmes.To provide the complete IB continuum, H-International School Treviso and Gentium Schola Opitergium of Oderzo joined together, using their combined knowledge and experience in nurturing talents, in order to provide both Italian and international students with unparalleled academic and life experiences. The International School of Talents – Multicampus offers the IB’s Diploma Programme, a curriculum entirely taught in English that prepares international students to access the most prestigious universities and colleges in the world.
- H-FARM International School accreditations: AIBSWI
Source: Verified school update
What is Progressive Education?
The promise of progressive education is as the students come to the solution, they’re active, they’re engaged, they’re motivated, and they’re learning. Most progressive schools encourage students to explore other areas of their development where young people find focus or uncover the contentment of stillness. It is about learning how to think, not what to think.
The Importance of Strong Connections with Family & School
We look at the roles in the partnership of school, parent, and student. Understanding each partner's responsibilities is essential for a successful boarding school experience.
What About Schools With Riding Programs?
Does your son or daughter ride? Are you thinking about finding a private school which will suit both your academic requirements and your child's penchant for riding? Let's look at a couple of schools with riding programs.