H-FARM International School, located just outside of Venice, Italy, empowers students to be internationally-minded citizens, shaping their own future in a rapidly changing global community.
Through innovative learning environments and the development of relationships based on compassion and respect, we enable students to become confident, creative and collaborative.
We are a community of active lifelong learners.
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: (Boarding) 8-12
- Enrollment: 460 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $34,000
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
H-FARM International School ranks among the top 10 schools with > 400 students (out of 98 schools) for:
Definition of Terms | 2022 School Data
H-FARM International School
Grades Offered (Boarding)
Grades Offered (Day)
% Students of Color
% International Students
% Students Boarding
Offers Post-Grad Year
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Average Class Size
Student : Teacher Ratio
ESL Courses Offered
Summer Program Offered
Merit Scholarships Offered
None / Rolling
Director of Admissions
Marco De Rossi
Associate Director of Admissions
- H-FARM International School (H-IS) serves a diverse and growing community of students and families. We offer a broad based education which uses English as the language of instruction and learning and which aims to promote international mindedness and global citizenship. The school is authorised by the IB to offer two programmes, the Primary Years Programme (Early Years Unit (EYU) and Elementary) and Middle Years Programme. The Early Years Unit (EYU) is also inspired by Reggio Children beliefs, values and practices. The International Baccalaureate (IB) Programmes provide a challenging, internationally focused, broad and balanced educational experience across the Primary Years (PYP) and Middle Years (MYP) Programmes.To provide the complete IB continuum, H-International School Treviso and Gentium Schola Opitergium of Oderzo joined together, using their combined knowledge and experience in nurturing talents, in order to provide both Italian and international students with unparalleled academic and life experiences. The International School of Talents – Multicampus offers the IB’s Diploma Programme, a curriculum entirely taught in English that prepares international students to access the most prestigious universities and colleges in the world.
- H-FARM International School accreditations: AIBSWI
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does H-FARM International School cost?
H-FARM International School's tuition is approximately $34,000 for boarding students.
What schools are H-FARM International School often compared to?
H-FARM International Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like St. Stephen's School by visitors of our site.
What is H-FARM International School's ranking?
H-FARM International School ranks among the top 20 boarding schools for Least expensive tuition.
When is the application deadline for H-FARM International School?
The application deadline for H-FARM International School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Mastering the Boarding School Selection Process: A 5-Step Guide
Discover the ultimate 5-step guide to choosing the perfect boarding school for your child. Explore essential factors, such as academics, campus facilities, extracurricular activities, and more. Make an informed decision to provide your child with an enriching and transformative educational experience. Read now!
5 Founders and Their Boarding Schools
What prompts somebody to start a boarding school? The motives range from idealism to munificence right on through to capitalism. The common thread seems to be ample capital and a vision of what education can do.
April 24, 2023Top 5 Reasons To Study Dance At A Boarding School
From meeting world-renowned guest artists to balancing busy rehearsal schedules, students share how boarding school is preparing them to dance professionally.