H-FARM International School
via Olivetti 1 31056 Roncade (TV) Italy, Treviso 31056, Italy
H-FARM International School, located just outside of Venice, Italy, empowers students to be internationally-minded citizens, shaping their own future in a rapidly changing global community.
Through innovative learning environments and the development of relationships based on compassion and respect, we enable students to become confident, creative and collaborative. We are a community of active lifelong learners.
|Definition of Terms|
| 2020 School Data
|H-FARM International School|
|Grades (Boarding)||Grades 8-12|
|Grades (Day)||Grades Pre-K-12|
|Campus Size||125 acres|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|Number of AP Courses Offered||n/a|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Director of Admissions||Marco De Rossi|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Megan McDonnell|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- H-FARM International School (H-IS) serves a diverse and growing community of students and families. We offer a broad based education which uses English as the language of instruction and learning and which aims to promote international mindedness and global citizenship. The school is authorised by the IB to offer two programmes, the Primary Years Programme (Early Years Unit (EYU) and Elementary) and Middle Years Programme. The Early Years Unit (EYU) is also inspired by Reggio Children beliefs, values and practices. The International Baccalaureate (IB) Programmes provide a challenging, internationally focused, broad and balanced educational experience across the Primary Years (PYP) and Middle Years (MYP) Programmes.To provide the complete IB continuum, H-International School Treviso and Gentium Schola Opitergium of Oderzo joined together, using their combined knowledge and experience in nurturing talents, in order to provide both Italian and international students with unparalleled academic and life experiences. The International School of Talents – Multicampus offers the IB’s Diploma Programme, a curriculum entirely taught in English that prepares international students to access the most prestigious universities and colleges in the world.
- H-FARM International School accreditations: AIBSWI
- Submit Review for H-FARM International School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 6-12 | 500 students 4699.7 miles1200 Oakdale Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55118
- Grades: 9-12 | 25 students 4946 miles4 Lustre High Circle
Lustre, MT 59225
In the United States and throughout the world, it is well-documented that even though boys score as well as girls on standardized tests, they are less likely to receive good grades, take advanced courses,and attend college. Learn how boys schools can help address these concerns.
As amazing as it sounds, corporal punishment is still legal in over 20 states. Fortunately private schools banned the practice many decades ago.
There are many reasons to go to boarding school. The academics, the athletics and the extracurricular activities are just a few considerations. Here are the 10 top reasons why you should go to boarding school.