No.11, Anfu Street, Houshayu, Shunyi District, Beijing 101318, China
Tel: +86 10 80496008-2028
- In Fall 2014, Keystone Academy opened its doors, launching a new model of education in China.
- Bringing together the best of Western and Chinese pedagogies, Keystone is more than a bilingual school and more than an international school.
- We are a World School for a new world. Keystone will provide a world-class, comprehensive, Liberal Arts and Sciences education to prepare young Chinese and international students, grades 1 through 12, for life as well as for admission to the finest colleges and universities in the United States and globally.
- The school will feature a U.S.-style boarding program unlike anything that exists in China today with a focus on building a community devoted to living and working toward the best human ideals.
|Definition of Terms |
2017 School Data
|School Focus||College Preparatory|
|Grades (Boarding)||Grades 7-12|
|Grades (Day)||Grades K-8|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes|
|Campus Size||20 acres|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
|Average Class Size||16 students|
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:7|
|Number of AP Courses Offered||n/a|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes|
(RMB 230,000 for K-G5; RMB 260,000 for G6-8)
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Director of Admissions||Rachael Beare|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||10 Interscholastic Sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Climbing, Dance, Field Hockey, Golf, Soccer, Squash, Swimming, Volleyball|
- School accreditations: Candidates for IPC, IB MYP and DP
- Submit Review for Keystone Academy
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 7-12, PG | 340 students 5056.3 milesChemin de la Source
Leysin, Switzerland 1854
- Grades: 9-12, PG | 400 students 5068.8 milesColdharbour Lane
Thorpe, Surrey TW20 8TE, United Kingdom tw20 8te
44 0 1932 5823165068.89-12, PG400
- Grades: 6-12, PG| 715 students 5003.2 milesVia Collina d'Oro
Pre-K-12, PG (day)
Montagnola, Switzerland 6926
Pre-K-12, PG (day)
February 05, 2018
Small class sizes are one of the main reasons why you send your child to boarding school. Here's why small class sizes work.
January 12, 2018
December 22, 2017
Actually, there is no secret to getting your child into boarding school. Just a lot of hard work and a heavy commitment of time.