Let Mercyhurst Preparatory School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Mercyhurst Preparatory has been recognized as a National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence by the United States Department of Education.
- In order to meet the needs of the students, several academic levels are offered including college prep, honors and International Baccalaureate courses.
- Many graduating students have attended top Colleges/Universities in the United States including: Carnegie Mellon, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Notre Dame, Cornell, University of Chicago, Brown, Columbia, Dartmouth, Vassar, College of William & Mary and Case Western.
- Students can choose from several different levels of study, including the college preparatory program, honors classes and the International Baccalaureate Diploma program.
- The deadline for Fall 2015 application is June 30, 2015. International Boarding Application Requirements 1.Application for admission boarding student 2.Boarding student application fee - credit card authorization form ($150USD) 3.Reference request document and written recommendation letter from a current English and Math teacher 4.Transcript release form 5.Copy of latest report card and school transcripts, presented in English, for grades 7 through the most recent grade 6.Parental Registration Statement 7.The results of any standardized testing you have taken; for example SLEP, TOEFL, or SAT. 8.Medical forms including a.
- PIA student medication form b.
- PIA emergency medical & authorization form c.
- PIA drug & alcohol agreement 9.Release of liability for off campus activities 10.Student should request official transcripts from school (with official school seal/stamp) to have on file.
- Student will be required to send all official transcripts to PIA if the student has been accepted and would like to enroll in our program. To save time, the Admissions Committee asks the students to request the original transcripts from the school so there is no delay once the student has been accepted.
- The transcript should include all of the grades from the last year of school completed in the student’s country.