Queen of All Saints Academy
- Grades: (Boarding) 7-12, PG
- Enrollment: 200 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $19,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
- The Boarding School has a culture that stimulates and inspires. Seven days a week, it sets out to complete the development of each girl. Through a structured schedule of classes, recreation, supervision, good example, and prayer the boarding school undertakes all the facets of her education, namely, her physical, intellectual, moral and religious instruction. This education favors the complete development of the gifts which God has bestowed on her by habituating her to act only through motives of reason and faith; to excite, protect, and direct the expansion of her faculties, until when left to her own initiative, she can conduct herself in accordance with the prescriptions of duty and the maxims of the highest principles. Read more here
- Queen of All Saints Academy accreditations: Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Queen of All Saints Academy cost?
Queen of All Saints Academy's tuition is approximately $19,000 for boarding students.
What is the acceptance rate of Queen of All Saints Academy?
The acceptance rate of Queen of All Saints Academy is 90%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
What is Queen of All Saints Academy's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Queen of All Saints Academy?
The application deadline for Queen of All Saints Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).