Queen of All Saints Academy
The Sisters of St. Thomas Aquinas are devoted to providing the youth with a true Catholic education of the highest academic excellence.
This is the great need of today when families have difficulty finding Catholic schools that offer an excellent education.
Parents are not able to utilize many educational institutions because of the anti-Catholic environment so toxic to the formation of the youth.
Every Catholic child should have the opportunity of achieving academic excellence in a rich Catholic environment.
By providing this opportunity, we are equipping the future of the Church with the necessary tools to carry on her mission of the Faith.
Our first day-school in Brooksville, Florida, founded in 2003 has led the way in this mission. See our school's mission and vision here.
- Grades: (Boarding) 7-12, PG
- Students: 200 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $19,000
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Definition of Terms | 2021 School Data
Queen of All Saints Academy
Boarding School Avg.
Grades Offered (Boarding)
Grades Offered (Day)
% Students of Color
% International Students
% Students Boarding
Average SAT Score
* National Avg. »View
Offers Post-Grad Year
Academics and Faculty
Classroom Dress Code
Average Class Size
* National Avg. »18
Student : Teacher Ratio
# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered
ESL Courses Offered
% Faculty with Advanced Degree
Summer Program Offered
% Students on Financial Aid
Merit Scholarships Offered
None / Rolling
Average Percentile SSAT
Director of Admissions
Sister Mary Magdalene
Associate Director of Admissions
Sister Mary Francis
- The Boarding School has a culture that stimulates and inspires. Seven days a week, it sets out to complete the development of each girl. Through a structured schedule of classes, recreation, supervision, good example, and prayer the boarding school undertakes all the facets of her education, namely, her physical, intellectual, moral and religious instruction. This education favors the complete development of the gifts which God has bestowed on her by habituating her to act only through motives of reason and faith; to excite, protect, and direct the expansion of her faculties, until when left to her own initiative, she can conduct herself in accordance with the prescriptions of duty and the maxims of the highest principles. Read more here
- Queen of All Saints Academy accreditations: Western Association of Schools and Colleges
Want To Teach In A Boarding School?
Teaching in a boarding school is the same as teaching in a public school, right? Not exactly. Some explanations here.
Academics: Advanced Placement
As part of your evaluation of boarding schools, you will examine the academics. We look at one aspect of what many schools teach, namely, Advanced Placement courses.
Are You Looking At The Wrong Schools?
By "wrong schools", I mean schools that don't fit your needs and requirements. Finding the "right school' implies that the school meets 99% of what you require. More here.