- 1 You' can make edits to your school's profile by updating the fields below.
- 2 .Press "Update School Data" at the bottom of the page to submit changes.
- 3 .For all fields, please inputwhole numbers only, sentence must be more than 10 words.
- 4 . Do notinput any commas, decimals, or dashes (please round decimals).
- 5 .If no data is available, simply leave the field blankFields left empty will not be shown or will output as "n/a" on your profile.
- 6 .Press "Update Data" within 15 min of opening this page to avoid a timed-out connection.7. Click on the header tabs below to update different sections of your profile.8. Test12346789400If no data is available, simply leave the field blankFields left empty will not be shown or will output as "n/a" on your profil
Alumni Reviews Review School
- Review Description
- college functionality. . .
- testing this review Good. . .
- Test555 the day scholars pay less attention to what they are being taught during lessons thus making them to perform worse than the students in boarding schools. . .
|Definition of Terms|
| 2019 School Data
|testing1234||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Grades Offered (Boarding)||Pre-K-7, PG||5-12|
|Grades Offered (Day)||K-10, PG||Pre-K-12|
|Campus Size||25 acres||106 acres|
|Enrollment||120 students||313 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||1200||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||15||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||Yes||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants test)
|Average Class Size||20 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:20||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||5||18|
|Number of IB Courses Offered||4||-|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost||$107|
(1237 notes available)
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Endowment Size||$9.50 million|
|Tuition international students||$10||$50,145|
(5 Day Boarding)
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$15|
(Display financial notes.)
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Accepts Standardized Application||Yes||No|
|Average Percentile SSAT||15%||-|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
AP / Advanced Courses
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||5||18|
|Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Psychology, AP Spanish Language, AP Spanish Language and Culture, AP Statistics|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||11||16|
|Sports||Alpine Skiing, Badminton, Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Crew, Cricket, Cross Country Running, Diving, Football|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||4||23|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Football Club, Sports Medicine Club
Arts and Music Programs:
|Year: 2000 - 2005||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- test' test test
- testing1234 accreditations: TABS
- Notes about SAT scores:
- There is a growing trend to report SAT scores as a range of the middle 50% as opposed to a single score. The College Board recommends this and reputable organizations like US News and World Report, and The Fiske Guide to the Colleges, also believe the middle 50% is the best way to report scores. In speaking about single SAT scores, Fiske says, "such figures, however, are easily misinterpreted as thresholds rather than averages....To avoid such confusion, we report the range of scores of the middle half of the class".
- For the Class of 2003, the Middle 50% excluding international students for whom English is a second Language: verbal 540-690; math 540-700. For example, if your math score was under 540, you would have been in the bottom quarter of the class. If your Math score was above 700, you would have been in the top quarter of the class. Westtown has 60 International students and when they are included the Math, midrange score is 540-700; this is the exact range as the entire Upper School. However, English is the second or third language for many International students and the middle 50% of all students verbals scores is 510-690 at Westtown including International students.
- It is important to note that SAT scores MAY be an indication of the academic preparedness or intellectual level of the company you will keep, but SAT scores are highly correlated with family income and family educational level, so even this can be misleading. Furthermore, SAT scores should never be used by a family as an expectation of what score they can expect their child to receive if they go to a particular institution. The SAT correlates very closely with the SSAT: Students who have high SSAT scores invariably have high SAT scores and vice versa. As much as schools with high SAT scores may like to take credit for these scores we know that they more accurately reflect the testing ability of the student prior to being admitted to our school.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- test1 - description1
- test2 - description
- test3 - description
- test4 - testing.......
- test5 - description4
- test6 - description6
- test7 - description7
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for testing1234
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 6-12, PG | 174 students 2481.3 miles541 Long Beach Road
Saint James, NY 11780
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. In this article, we focus on American private high schools which offer the Diploma Programme.
Learn how financial aid works in boarding schools.
Teaching in a residential school brings its own challenges as well as some very powerful advantages. Here's how to survive your stint as a teacher in a boarding school.