The G2 Academy
The G2 Academy Photo #2 - We are more than just golf and academics. G2 girls are also taught leadership and empowerment curriculum.
- The G2 mission is to provide a comprehensive program designed to build well rounded young women ready for the rigors of college golf and the challenges presented to this new generation of female leaders. G2's girls-only training model provides an atmosphere for learning that is focused and minimizes distractions so expectations become achievable.
- Our female centric system maximizes the performance in all training disciplines.
|Definition of Terms|
| 2019 School Data
|The G2 Academy||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Grades Offered||7-12, PG||7-12|
|Enrollment||12 students||320 students|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||Yes||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual||Casual|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Ryley Hendry|
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- The G2 Academy is a girls only junior golf boarding school. The G2 Training Program is proprietary and specific to female golfers. The same female-centric concepts are employed for fitness, nutrition and psychology. G2 Academy focuses on Leadership and Empowerment cirriculm throughout the year with the G2 students. The G2 Academy model is the first of its kind - a female centric training program intended to maximize the effectiveness of all the training disciplines, while preparing the junior girls for success in life. G2 Academy students will receive support and guidance in their quest to play Collegiate Golf. The G2 College Placement Process assists in finding the best fit school; socially, athletically, academically and financially. Female golfers will learn how to maximize their golf performance and learn life skills focused on confidence building and development. These off-course lessons are designed to empower the next generation of female leaders. We want our students to be productive and confident in their roles, whether on or off the golf course. This is why empowering our students is part of the G2 mission. Through our Leadership and Empowerment Curriculum, G2 is creating the next leaders of their generation through one-on-one mentorship sessions with female executives and leaders in the golf industry, classroom seminars, and community outreach. G2 give our student-athletes the tools they need to achieve their potential and create their own path for the future with confidence. The G2 Girls-Only Program provides an atmosphere for learning that is focused and minimizes distractions so expectations become achievable. G2 students own their future!
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for The G2 Academy
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 9-12 | 296 students 272.7 miles900 Hillsborough Street
Raleigh, NC 27603
Social media is an essential part of a boarding school's marketing strategy
Parents considering schools should read New York Times columnist Frank Bruni's book about college admissions entitled Where You Go Is Not Who You Will Be: An Antidote to the College Admissions Mania. Much of what he says applies in the private K-12 world.
Readers send dozens of questions via Facebook, Twitter and email. What do they ask? Readers want to know which is the best school in a particular country or region. A close second is figuring out how to pay for a private school education. Here are some readers' questions with my answers.