Totino-Grace High School
- Totino-Grace is a co-educational, college preparatory, Catholic Lasallian high school serving domestic and international students in grades 9-12.
- Our innovative school is known for academic rigor and co-curricular excellence.
- Enriching student-teacher relationships and dynamic experiential learning opportunities inspire all students to reach their academic and personal goals.
|Definition of Terms |
2018 School Data
|Totino-Grace High||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes||Yes|
|Campus Size||30 acres||105 acres|
|Enrollment||700 students||318 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||25||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform shirt and navy or khaki pants)
|Average Class Size||22 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:13||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||15||17|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Endowment Size||$3.667 million||$20 million|
($19000 for room and board separate from tuition)
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$5,000||$25,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Shari Nichols|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
AP / Advanced Courses
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||15||17|
|Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB A & B, AP Calculus BC A & B, AP Chemistry, AP Drawing, AP French, AP Government, AP Language and Composition, AP Literature and Composition, AP Physics, AP Spanish Language, AP Spanish Literature & Culture, AP Statistics, AP US History, AP World History|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||20||15|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Swimming and Diving, Track, Track and Field, Volleyball, Wrestling|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||3||23|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Visit: https://www.totinograce.org/Instrumental_Music, Visit:https://www.totinograce.org/Vocal_Music/Show_Choirs
- The Totino-Grace academic program includes the classical curricular offerings of a large public high school but our small class sizes provide a personalized experience for each student.
- Our Engineering Institute and Murphy Scholars Programs rigorously challenge students and provide unique enrichment opportunities.
- Totino-Grace offers robust academic and co-curricular fine arts offerings.
- Our counselor to student ratio is 1:246 compared to the MN average of 1:743.
- We provide students and parents a personalized, four-year college planning program.
- Faculty and staff members are committed to providing each student with exceptional support and preparation.
- Totino-Grace students travel locally, nationally, and internationally with academic, service, and co-curricular groups.
- Students graduate as a confident, hopeful, and courageous leaders, well-equipped for college and career.
- Our academic, co-curricular, leadership, and service opportunities ensure a well?rounded foundation for students' post-secondary endeavors.
- 100% of Totino-Grace students graduate with 95% matriculating to college the year following graduation.
- LD types supported: https://www.totinograce.org/academics/learning-support
- Totino-Grace High School accreditations: AdvanceEd
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Totino-Grace High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 6-12 | 50 students 68.5 miles315 South Grove Avenue
Owatonna, MN 55060
- Grades: 9-12 | 113 students 399.5 miles615 East Marquette Woods Road
St. Joseph, MI 49085
- Grades: 9-12 | 25 students 643.1 miles4 Lustre High Circle
Lustre, MT 59225
You need to know what is being taught before you decide which boarding school is best for you.
Spotlight on boarding schools in Canada.
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.