Totino-Grace High School
- Totino-Grace is a co-educational, college preparatory, Catholic Lasallian high school serving domestic and international students in grades 9-12.
- Our innovative school is known for academic rigor and co-curricular excellence.
- Enriching student-teacher relationships and dynamic experiential learning opportunities inspire all students to reach their academic and personal goals.
|Definition of Terms |
2017 School Data
|Totino-Grace High||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes||Yes|
|Campus Size||30 acres||106 acres|
|Enrollment||720 students||300 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform shirt and navy or khaki pants)
|Average Class Size||22 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:13||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||15||17|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
|Endowment Size||$3.667 million||$17 million|
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||4700||$22,700|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Shari Nichols|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||20||14|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Swimming and Diving, Track, Track and Field, Volleyball, Wrestling|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||3||23|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Visit: https://www.totinograce.org/Instrumental_Music, Visit:https://www.totinograce.org/Vocal_Music/Show_Choirs
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- The Totino-Grace academic program includes the classical curricular offerings of a large public high school but our small class sizes provide a personalized experience for each student.
- Our Engineering Institute and Murphy Scholars Programs rigorously challenge students and provide unique enrichment opportunities.
- Totino-Grace offers robust academic and co-curricular fine arts offerings.
- Our counselor to student ratio is 1:246 compared to the MN average of 1:743.
- We provide students and parents a personalized, four-year college planning program.
- Faculty and staff members are committed to providing each student with exceptional support and preparation.
- Totino-Grace students travel locally, nationally, and internationally with academic, service, and co-curricular groups.
- Students graduate as a confident, hopeful, and courageous leaders, well-equipped for college and career.
- Our academic, co-curricular, leadership, and service opportunities ensure a well?rounded foundation for students' post-secondary endeavors.
- 100% of Totino-Grace students graduate with 95% matriculating to college the year following graduation.
- School accreditations: AdvanceEd
- Submit Review for Totino-Grace High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 6-12 | 250 students 68.5 miles315 South Grove Avenue
Owatonna, MN 55060
- Grades: 9-12 | 110 students 399.5 miles615 East Marquette Woods Road
St. Joseph, MI 49085
- Grades: 9-12 | 25 students 643.2 miles294 Lustre Road
Lustre, MT 59225
May 09, 2018
Inevitably at some point while you are looking at boarding schools, your child will ask what it's like living at boarding school. Here are some answers to those questions.
May 03, 2018
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.
March 22, 2018
Some cynics think single-sex education is old-fashioned. The Kiski School shows how educating boys in a single-sex school is successful.