Totino-Grace High School
- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12
- Enrollment: 680 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $20,000
- Acceptance rate: 98%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
uniform shirt and navy or khaki pants
(Tuition listed is the dorm fee.)
(5 Day Boarding)
AP / Advanced Courses
Arts and Music Programs:
Visit: https://www.totinograce.org/Instrumental_Music, Visit:https://www.totinograce.org/Vocal_Music/Show_Choirs
- The Totino-Grace academic program includes the classical curricular offerings of a large public high school but our small class sizes provide a personalized experience for each student.
- Our Engineering Institute and Murphy Scholars Programs rigorously challenge students and provide unique enrichment opportunities.
- Totino-Grace offers robust academic and co-curricular fine arts offerings.
- Our counselor to student ratio is 1:246 compared to the MN average of 1:743.
- We provide students and parents a personalized, four-year college planning program.
- Faculty and staff members are committed to providing each student with exceptional support and preparation.
- Totino-Grace students travel locally, nationally, and internationally with academic, service, and co-curricular groups.
- Students graduate as a confident, hopeful, and courageous leaders, well-equipped for college and career.
- Our academic, co-curricular, leadership, and service opportunities ensure a well-rounded foundation for students' post-secondary endeavors.
- 100% of Totino-Grace students graduate with 98% matriculating to college the year following graduation.
- Totino-Grace High School accreditations: AdvanceEd
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Totino-Grace High School cost?
Totino-Grace High School's tuition is approximately $20,000 for boarding students.
What is the acceptance rate of Totino-Grace High School?
The acceptance rate of Totino-Grace High School is 98%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
What sports does Totino-Grace High School offer?
Totino-Grace High School offers 21 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
What is Totino-Grace High School's ranking?
Totino-Grace High School ranks among the top 20 boarding schools for Least expensive tuition.
When is the application deadline for Totino-Grace High School?
The application deadline for Totino-Grace High School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).