Totino-Grace High School
- Totino-Grace is a co-educational, college preparatory, Catholic Lasallian high school serving domestic and international students in grades 9-12.
- Our innovative school is known for academic rigor and co-curricular excellence.
- Enriching student-teacher relationships and dynamic experiential learning opportunities inspire all students to reach their academic and personal goals.
|Definition of Terms |
2018 School Data
|Totino-Grace High||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes||Yes|
|Campus Size||30 acres||105 acres|
|Enrollment||700 students||313 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||25||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform shirt and navy or khaki pants)
|Average Class Size||22 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:13||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||15||17|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Endowment Size||$3.667 million||$20 million|
($19000 for room and board separate from tuition)
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$5,000||$25,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Shari Nichols|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
AP / Advanced Courses
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||15||17|
|Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus AB A & B, AP Calculus BC A & B, AP Chemistry, AP Drawing, AP French, AP Government, AP Language and Composition, AP Literature and Composition, AP Physics, AP Spanish Language, AP Spanish Literature & Culture, AP Statistics, AP US History, AP World History|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||20||15|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Swimming and Diving, Track, Track and Field, Volleyball, Wrestling|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||3||24|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Visit: https://www.totinograce.org/Instrumental_Music, Visit:https://www.totinograce.org/Vocal_Music/Show_Choirs
- The Totino-Grace academic program includes the classical curricular offerings of a large public high school but our small class sizes provide a personalized experience for each student.
- Our Engineering Institute and Murphy Scholars Programs rigorously challenge students and provide unique enrichment opportunities.
- Totino-Grace offers robust academic and co-curricular fine arts offerings.
- Our counselor to student ratio is 1:246 compared to the MN average of 1:743.
- We provide students and parents a personalized, four-year college planning program.
- Faculty and staff members are committed to providing each student with exceptional support and preparation.
- Totino-Grace students travel locally, nationally, and internationally with academic, service, and co-curricular groups.
- Students graduate as a confident, hopeful, and courageous leaders, well-equipped for college and career.
- Our academic, co-curricular, leadership, and service opportunities ensure a well?rounded foundation for students' post-secondary endeavors.
- 100% of Totino-Grace students graduate with 95% matriculating to college the year following graduation.
- LD types supported: https://www.totinograce.org/academics/learning-support
- Totino-Grace High School accreditations: AdvanceEd
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Totino-Grace High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 6-12 | 50 students 68.5 miles315 South Grove Avenue
Owatonna, MN 55060
- Grades: 9-12 | 108 students 399.5 miles615 East Marquette Woods Road
St. Joseph, MI 49085
- Grades: 9-12 | 25 students 643.1 miles294 Lustre Road
Lustre, MT 59225
Your graduates can do everything on their smartphones with one click. An alumni relations app will allow them to click a gift to their alma mater. More here.
The typical three-month-long summer break gives juniors and seniors a great opportunity to explore a variety of situations and options.
Learning about a school from its website and social media pages is useful as you decide which school to choose. So is hearing what the school's alumni say about their alma mater.