Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Stimulating early child development is our core focus in Preschool and Kindergarten, where children develop pre-reading and pre-math skills, interaction and respect for others, and effective decision-making abilities.
Canada’s top universities have consistently opened their doors to graduates of our school.
At Bronte, there is an abundance of facilities and services designed to nurture the academic capabilities of students.
Bronte College’s two campuses are located in Mississauga in the Greater Toronto Area, with easy access to the airport, and all services, such as banks, post offices, and shopping centres.
Top 20 Placements:
Listed among the top 20 boarding schools (out of 333 schools) for:
|Definition of Terms
2013 School Data
|Bronte College||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Preparatory||College Preparatory|
|Grades Offered (Boarding)||9-12||8-12|
|Grades Offered (Day)||Pre-K-12||7-12|
|Campus Size||4 acres||124 acres|
|Enrollment||550 students||300 students|
|% International Students||75%||20%|
|% Students Boarding||75%||67%|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Acadmics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal||Casual|
|Average Class Size||16 students||12
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:16||1:7|
|# of AP/Advanced Courses Offered||11||15|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree||65%||65%|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
(Grade 12: $10,200)
(Grade 12: $10,200)
|% Students on Financial Aid||n/a||35%|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Ahsing Chia Looi|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Barbara de Serres|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||8||13|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Golf, Indoor Soccer, Paddle Tennis, Soccer, Track and Field, Volleyball|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||16||24|
|Extracurriculars||Alpine Skiing, Bowling, Drama, Environmental, Golf, Hip Hop Dance, Ice Skating, Movie, Music, Music Club, Newspaper, Recycling, Swimming, Tennis, Yearbook, Yoga|
- Submit a completed application form with all the required documents (Application processing fee & certified transcripts).
- Upon receipt of these documents your application will be reviewed, and if you are accepted to study at Bronte College, a Conditional Letter of Acceptance will be issued to you.
- Once payment is made to Bronte College, an official Letter of Acceptance is issued. International students can apply to the nearest Canadian Embassy or Consulate for a Study Permit to study in Canada.
- A Guardianship Request Form (together with a CAD $200.00 service fee for preparation of a notarized Guardianship Letter) must be sent to the school by the parents or legal guardians of students who are under 18 years of age.
- For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.brontecollege.ca
- School accreditations: Ontario Ministry of Education
Facebook School Page:
- School Location Miles Students Grades
TorontoThe Bishop Strachan School
298 Lonsdale Rd.
(416) 483-4325 x122012.8 mi | 900 students | Gr. Pre-K-12
Toronto, ONHavergal College
1451 Avenue Road
Toronto, ON, ,
416-482-472413.9 mi | 900 students | Gr. K-12
Aurora, ONSt. Andrew's College
15800 Yonge Street
Aurora, ON, , L4G 3H7
905.727.3178 xt. 30331.1 mi | 614 students | Gr. 5-12
St CatharinesRidley College
2 Ridley Road
St Catharines, ,
905-684-188934 mi | 625 students | Gr. Pre-K-12
205 Bidwell Parkway
Buffalo, NY, 14222
716-885-678057.8 mi | 204 students | Gr. 9-12