294 Lustre Road
Lustre, MT 59225
Lustre, MT 59225
Gr: (Boarding) 9-12 | 25 students
Lady Lion Volleyball 2015 LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Lustre Lion Basketball 2014-15 LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
LCHS students perform a melodrama 'Trial by Error' while the audience enjoys pie and ice cream with the show.
LCHS Students and community members work together to pack boxes for the Operation Christmas Child program.
- LCHS stands for Lustre Christian High School.
- It is a unique educational institution because it serves as both a Christian high school for the community and as a qualified Christian boarding school.
- LCHS is equipped to meet the needs of most high school students and is accredited by the state of Montana and Association of Christian Schools, International.
- Its very rural location gives the students a unique opportunity to attend school free from distractions that many other schools or locations offer.
- LCHS offers a strong, basic, college prep high school program in a safe environment.
- Qualified, state-certified teachers are employed to serve the educational needs of all our students.
- Our teachers also have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and seek to embody the spirit of their faith into their instruction.
|Definition of Terms
2016 School Data
|Lustre Christian||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Religious Affiliation||Non-denom. / Christian||Non-denominational|
|Campus Size||30 acres||120 acres|
|Enrollment||25 students||298 students|
|% Students of Color||
|% International Students||
|% Students Boarding||
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(clothing needs to be in good condition with no tears or rips, no inappropriate logos, specific dress clothes may be required for music concerts or by coaches for game days. )
|Average Class Size||10 students||12
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:7||1:7|
|ESL Courses Offered||No||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree||
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
(includes tuition and room & board fees)
(additional cost for noon lunches)
|Tuition international students||$17,500||$47,400|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||Aug. 1 / Jan. 4 / rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Wes Young|
Daryl Toews-International Rep
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||3||14|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, Volleyball|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||6||23|
|Extracurriculars||Drama Club, Honor, National Honor Society, Outreach Team, Student Council, Yearbook|
- School accreditations: MHSA (Montana High School Association), ACSI Member (Association Christian School International)
Submit Review for Lustre Christian High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Grades: 9-12 | 545 students 1324.8 miles538 East Grandview Blvd
Erie, PA 16504
Grades: 9-12 | 400 students 1300.5 miles88 Bronte College Court
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5B1M9
March 16, 2017
Explore the incredible variety of athletics which schools offer. Athletics are not optional in boarding school. Athletics are one part of a comprehensive program most schools adopt to educate the whole child in mind, body and spirit.
March 15, 2017
"Do you like large schools or small schools? Are you most comfortable in a city, small town or countryside? Are you interested in attending a school that has a religious or military orientation? Would you like to attend a school that is only for boys or girls? These are some questions you must ask yourself before you begin your search for the right U.S. boarding school for you..." Brought to you by Boarding Schools in the USA
March 15, 2017
North American boarding schools regularly send admissions staff overseas to hold recruitment fairs in your area.