Let Admiral Farragut Academy know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- The following is required to complete the admission process: Application & $100 nonrefundable fee - https://focus.farragut.org/focus/apply/ Previous 3 years of Official School transcript(s) - Transcript(s) must be translated into English.
- We need both translated and untranslated versions of your transcripts. Teachers recommendation letters from a math and English teacher.
- Teachers may submit their recommendation forms to you, or mail them separately.
- Forms available online. Personal Interview is required. A Skype interview may be arranged if a campus visit cannot be made due to travel arrangements.
- If you would like to schedule a time to visit our campus, please call 727 384 5500 ext. 220.
- We offer tours Monday - Friday between 8:00 and 2:00PM. Test scores - all evaluations and test scores must be disclosed.
- International applicants from non English speaking countries are required to demonstrate competency in English in one of the following ways: IELTS , TOEFL - Test of English as a Foreign Language (AFA school code: 1970) and SSAT.