Let Salisbury School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- At any point in the admissions process feel free to contact us: Email: email@example.com Phone: 860-435-5732 Address: 251 Canaan Rd., Salisbury, CT 06068 We care very much about being professional, welcoming, responsive, timely and supportive with you during the admissions process and, ultimately, one`s enrollment. Interview and Campus Visit: We encourage you and your family to visit the Hilltop for a tour and an interview.
- The interview is as much a benefit for you and your family as it is for the Admissions Office.
- If distance prevents you from visiting, either phone, Skype or off-campus interviews are acceptable, too. We host candidates Monday-Saturday during the school year; appointment times vary depending on the day of the week.
- The campus visit typically last about two hours. If you would like to meet a specific teacher or coach, please let the admissions office know when you schedule an appointment. Testing: Salisbury accepts the SSAT (preferred assessment), ISEE, PSAT, SAT or ACT for standardized testing results.
- For a non-native speaking applicant, the TOEFL is acceptable as well. Dates and Deadlines: September-January: Visit websites, make inquiries, request catalogs and do your research.
- Visit our remarkable campus! Schedule testing. Our goal is the same as yours...to help your son find the right school match. November-January: Distribute recommendations and transcript requests. February 1: Applications (application, transcript, test scores, recommendations) for boarding and day students due. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis afterwards. February 1: Financial aid applications due.
- These are to be submitted on-line to sss.nais.org. March 10: Admissions and financial aid notification date for completed applications.
- Candidates are notified electronically and by letter. Please do not ask for early notification.
- March 10 is the agreed upon notification date for all boarding schools. April 10: Students admitted on March 10 are required to notify the Admissions Office of their decision. Candidates are considered on a rolling basis based availability after April 10.