- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12, PG
- Enrollment: 310 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $66,625
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $48,500
- Acceptance rate: 33%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Jacket and Tie for Classes Only
AP / Advanced Courses
Club or Organization:
A Capella, Big Brothers, Chess Club, Chinese Culture Club, Community Service, Computers, Debate, Dorm Prefects, Dramatics, Ecology/Recycling Club, Entrenprenurial Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), Growing A Future Organization, Internet Radio Station, Junior State of America (JSA), Leadership Class, Literary Magazine, Liturgical Music, Lower School Wing Society, McCallie Community Council, McCallie Literary Club, McCallie Prayer Ministry, Military History Club, Radio Station, Student Government, The Frisbee Club, WRLA Radio, Yearbook
- The Salisbury faculty know and understand young men, and celebrate what it means to be a boy.As a school designed for boys, our emphasis on relational learning enables Salisbury faculty to build authentic relationships with each student.When a student feels known and valued, he is empowered to persevere through challenges and stay actively engaged.Our distinctive course offerings are carefully crafted to prepare students for the rigors of college and to think independently.The all-boys classroom nurtures the confidence to take risks and inspires growth.Numerous resources are available to guide students while accomplishing his goals and reaching his full potential.
- In the classroom and on the field, Salisbury transforms a young man's character to graduate confident, spirited, curious, and loyal gentlemen and brothers.
- LD types supported: skill based tutoring available
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Salisbury School cost?
Salisbury School's tuition is approximately $66,625 for boarding students and $48,500 for day students.
What schools are Salisbury School often compared to?
Salisbury Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Avon Old Farms School by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Salisbury School?
The acceptance rate of Salisbury School is 33%, which is lower than the boarding school average of 58%.
What sports does Salisbury School offer?
Salisbury School offers 20 interscholastic sports: Alpine Skiing, Baseball, Basketball, Crew, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Cycling, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing, Sailing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Squash, Tennis, Volleyball and Wrestling.
What is Salisbury School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Salisbury School?
The application deadline for Salisbury School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 2014
Class of 2009