Let Shattuck-St. Mary's School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Living and learning in the context of a community cultivates one's character and expands one's potential.
- For our students, this means developing an awareness and appreciation for a wide range of cultures.
- It also means sharing responsibility for setting high standards and maintaining them - together.
- This belief is evident in our challenging curriculum, small class sizes, appropriate use of technology, and most importantly, our skillful and energetic teachers. If these ideals and opportunities appeal to you, consider applying for admission to Shattuck-St. Mary's School. To apply to Shattuck-St. Mary's you will need to: 1.
- Complete and submit an application which is available on line and includes: Application (online or SSAT Common Application); English and Math teacher recommendations; Principal or Head Counselor recommendation; Transcript Release Form; Current Transcripts, including last two-years of course work and grades;Standardized testing: SSAT or TOEFL test for international applicants; Non-refundable application fee of $75.00 for U.S./Canada and $125.00 for international applicants 2.
- Visit the campus (Recommended, but not required) 3. Interview in person or by Skype with an admissions officer Shattuck-St. Mary's School community, with its strong commitment to protecting human rights and dignity, does not descriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion national or ethnic origin in its admissions and scholarship programs, the administration of its educational, athletic, or other school programs, or its employment practices.