Let Wisconsin Lutheran High School know that you are interested in learning about their school. Provide your information below to request this school's viewbook and application. Your request will typically be processed within 24 hours. If you have more specific questions for this school, please use our Email Schools form instead.
Notes for Prospective Students
- Domestic Student Requirements - The standard application deadline is January 15.
- Applications submitted after January 15 will be reviewed on a space-available basis. Step One: Complete the application for admission - All applications must be submitted online at www.wlhs.org/admissions using a parent or guardian`s Email address. Step Two: Submit required academics information - Within two weeks of completing the application for admission: 9th grade applicants must submit the following academic records to the WLHS Guidance Office to continue the admissions process: Final 7th grade report cardMost recent 8th grade report card (if available) Standardized test scores from 7th and/or 8th grade (MAPs Test, ACT Aspire, etc.) Freshman Placement Form (downloadable from our website) 10th grade applicants and older must submit the following academic records to the WLHS Guidance Office to continue the admissions process: Most recent high school report card and transcriptAll school testing data (standardized test scores) Up-to-date attendance and behavior record Step Three: Introductory Student Interview - The WLHS Director of Residential Life will contact the family to schedule a phone or Skype interview with the student to inquire about important planning information and answer any questions the family may have. Step Four: Academic Review of Records - The Wisconsin Lutheran High School Admissions Committee reviews the application for admission and academic information in order to make an admission decision.
- The admission decision will be sent in an email within two weeks after completing the introductory student interview. Step Five: Tuition Assistance and Scholarships - The online tuition assistance application will be available on our website beginning January 1 (due February 28).
- All scholarship applications will also be available on our website beginning January 1 (due January 31).
- All tuition assistance and scholarship application are completed online through our website. Step Six: Tuition Down Payment - A non-refundable tuition down payment of $200 is required to reserve your child`s seat for the upcoming school year and to ensure course scheduling priority.
- Due date is March 15. Get Started! Wisconsin Lutheran High School welcomes students from all over the U.S. and world seeking an excellent Christian secondary education in a caring, Christian environment.