Wisconsin Lutheran High School
- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12
- Enrollment: 938 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $25,800
- Acceptance rate: 70%
- Average class size: 19 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / Apr. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Wisconsin Lutheran High School ranks among the top 20 boarding schools (out of 298 schools) for:
Academics and Faculty
(12,000 Residence Fee )
Tamara Leyrer, International
AP / Advanced Courses
American Student Mentors to New International Students, Aquaponics, Art Club, Book Club, Civil Rights Club, Competitive Chess Team, Competitive Esports Team, Competitive Robotics Team, Cooking Club, Culture Club, Drama Club, Fashion Club, Future Business Leaders of America, Girls United, International and American Student Club, Investment Club, Jazz Ensemble, Leadership Training Program, Math Track Competitive Team, Mission Trips, Musical Theatre, Orchestra (Pit), Percussion Ensemble, Robotics Team, Saxophone Ensemble, Service Learning, Show Choir, Steel Band, Stock Club, Student Council, Student Newspaper, Tech Team, Tutoring Club, ViTech Fund, Woodwind Ensemble, Yearbook Staff
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Brass Ensemble, Choir, Color Guard, Forensics, K-pop Club, Marching Band, National Honor Society, Service Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Over 100 year tradition of excellence in college preparation academics and fine arts with an award winning music program including 7 choirs, 4 bands, many musical ensembles, 2 major drama productions a year, and 3 large scale concerts
- More than 60 student activities which include co-curricular clubs, sports teams, competitive academic teams, and music choices
- 81% of AP student test scores receive qualifying scores for college credit
- Diversity in student body celebrated and part of mission statement
- WWW Volunteer Organization mobilizes over 120 students into volunteer and problem solving real life experiences locally, in the USA and worldwide
- Project Lead the Way Engineering Program - completion in program with qualifying scores gains colllege credit with US News and World Report ranked Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Excellent college counseling Guidance Department
- Wisconsin Lutheran High School accreditations: National Council of Private School Accreditation;Wisconsin Religious and Independent Schools Accreditation; WELS School Accredit
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Kevin Zeitler ('07) - An American football guard for the New York Giants of the National Football League (NFL). Zeitler was ranked No. 4 among guards available in the 2012 NFL Draft. First-round draft pick.
- Mark Wilson ('93) - Pro US golfer. Wilson won for the first time on the PGA Tour at the Honda Classic in March 2007.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Wisconsin Lutheran High School cost?
Wisconsin Lutheran High School's tuition is approximately $25,800 for boarding students.
What is the acceptance rate of Wisconsin Lutheran High School?
The acceptance rate of Wisconsin Lutheran High School is 70%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
Who are famous alumni from Wisconsin Lutheran High School?
Wisconsin Lutheran High School famous alumni include: Kevin Zeitler ('07) and Mark Wilson ('93).
What sports does Wisconsin Lutheran High School offer?
Wisconsin Lutheran High School offers 13 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country Running, Dance, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Track, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
Does Wisconsin Lutheran High School offer a summer program?
Yes, Wisconsin Lutheran High School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Wisconsin Lutheran High School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Wisconsin Lutheran High School?
The application deadline for Wisconsin Lutheran High School is Jan. 31 / Apr. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Jan. 31 / Apr. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 2018
Class of 2018