Pillsbury College Prep
- Grades: (Boarding) 6-12
- Enrollment: 50 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $13,500
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
($23,000 for out-of-state US students)
(5 Day Boarding)
AP / Advanced Courses
Ice Hockey, Technical/Digital Arts, Visual
Arts and Music Programs:
Instrumental, Music, Musical Theatre, MXTV, Orchestra Instruments, Recycling Club, Visual and Fine Arts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Archery Club, Baseball, Basketball Club, Cheerleaders, Golf Club, Gymnastics, Ice Skating, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball
- A nationally accredited private school with high academic standards.
- Small classroom sizes with online individual instruction and pacing.
- Year round boarding school offering an entrepreneurial academic environment in which to thrive both educationally and personally.
- English language classes available.
- Strategic partnership between Pillsbury and Great Basin College to offer high school students dual enrollment for college credit.
- Opportunities for students to excel both academically and in areas of personal interest.
- All 120+ College Prep Courses are aligned to national standards.
- Our in classroom teachers are highly qualified with masters certifications or above.
- One on one student instruction is available as needed for students at Pillsbury College Prep.
- Students can stay year round, attend the traditional school year, then attend Camp Pillsbury for the summer or partial summer, or stay for the traditional school year and go home for summers.
- Foreign students can qualify for conditional acceptance into Minnesota State University- Mankato and be housed at Pillsbury College Prep for 12-24 months.
- Great cultural experience for all students.
- Students and instructors come from all over the United States and around the world.
- Many of our afterschool activities are accredited for High School elective credits.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS - For a true American cultural experience for one year, international students boarding at Pillsbury College Prep can attend public school for one of their boarding years as allowed by federal regulations and then continue private school at Pillsbury before or after attending public school for one year.
- We offer afterschool and weekend activities for beginners, intermediate and advanced skill levels: Music, Visual and Fine Arts, Theatre, Magic, Tech/Digital Arts/Multimedia, Dance, Sports, Role Playing Games, Unicycle, Study Hall, Creative Writing, and the following subjects are available at an additional charge: One-on-one tutoring,Ice Hockey,Ice Skating, Lessons, Figure Skating, Equestrian, (Indoor Arena/Outdoor Arena, weather permitting)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Pillsbury College Prep cost?
Pillsbury College Prep's tuition is approximately $13,500 for boarding students.
What is the acceptance rate of Pillsbury College Prep?
The acceptance rate of Pillsbury College Prep is 85%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
What is Pillsbury College Prep's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Pillsbury College Prep?
The application deadline for Pillsbury College Prep is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).