Lustre Christian High School
Lady Lion Volleyball 2015 LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Lustre Lion Basketball 2014-15 LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
LCHS students perform a melodrama 'Trial by Error' while the audience enjoys pie and ice cream with the show.
LCHS Students and community members work together to pack boxes for the Operation Christmas Child program.
- LCHS stands for Lustre Christian High School. It is a unique educational institution because it serves as both a Christian high school for the community and as a qualified Christian boarding school.
- LCHS is equipped to meet the needs of most high school students and is accredited by the state of Montana and Association of Christian Schools, International.
- Its very rural location gives the students a unique opportunity to attend school free from distractions that many other schools or locations offer.
- LCHS offers a strong, basic, college prep high school program in a safe environment.
- Qualified, state-certified teachers are employed to serve the educational needs of all our students.
- Our teachers also have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and seek to embody the spirit of their faith into their instruction.
|Definition of Terms
2016 School Data
|Lustre Christian||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Religious Affiliation||Non-denom. / Christian||Non-denominational|
|Campus Size||30 acres||105 acres|
|Enrollment||25 students||298 students|
|% Students of Color||
|% International Students||
|% Students Boarding||
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(clothing needs to be in good condition with no tears or rips, no inappropriate logos, specific dress clothes may be required for music concerts or by coaches for game days. )
|Average Class Size||10 students||12
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:7||1:7|
|ESL Courses Offered||No||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree||
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
(includes tuition and room & board fees)
(additional cost for noon lunches)
|Tuition international students||$17,500||$47,400|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||Aug. 1 / Jan. 4 / rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Wes Young|
Daryl Toews-International Rep
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||3||14|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, Volleyball|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||6||23|
|Extracurriculars||Drama Club, Honor, National Honor Society, Outreach Team, Student Council, Yearbook|
- School accreditations: MHSA (Montana High School Association), ACSI Member (Association Christian School International)
Submit Review for Lustre Christian High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Grades: 9-12 | 400 students 1300.4 miles88 Bronte College Court
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5B1M9
Grades: 9-12 | 249 students 680.4 miles22520 Mount Michael Road
Elkhorn, NE 68022
August 17, 2017
As you consider sending your child off to boarding school, you have concerns. Every parent does. We address some of those concerns for you.
August 16, 2017
We explain how to make going off to boarding school your child's idea.
August 05, 2017
Boarding schools are a subset of private schools which many people don't know much about. Here are five points to ponder as you research boarding schools.