Lustre Christian High School
Lustre Christian High School Photo #2 - Lady Lion Volleyball 2015 LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #3 - Lustre Lion Basketball 2014-15 LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #4 - LCHS students perform a melodrama "Trial by Error" while the audience enjoys pie and ice cream with the show.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #6 - LCHS Students and community members work together to pack boxes for the Operation Christmas Child program.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #7 - Dorm Staff and students enjoy a trip to the Sleeping Buffalo Hot Springs.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #8 - Dorm students are hosted by community members for a fun night of games and food.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #9 - Youth Group nights with area churches are a fun way for kids to bond outside of school hours.
- LCHS stands for Lustre Christian High School. It is a unique educational institution because it serves as both a Christian high school for the community and as a qualified Christian boarding school.
- LCHS is equipped to meet the needs of most high school students and is accredited by the state of Montana and Association of Christian Schools, International.
- Its very rural location gives the students a unique opportunity to attend school free from distractions that many other schools or locations offer.
- LCHS offers a strong, basic, college prep high school program in a safe environment.
- Qualified, state-certified teachers are employed to serve the educational needs of all our students.
- Our teachers also have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and seek to embody the spirit of their faith into their instruction.
|Definition of Terms |
2018 School Data
|Lustre Christian||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Religious Affiliation||Non-denom. / Christian||Non-denominational|
|Campus Size||30 acres||105 acres|
|Enrollment||25 students||313 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||25.3||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(clothing needs to be in good condition with no tears or rips, no inappropriate logos, specific dress clothes may be required for music concerts or by coaches for game days. )
|Average Class Size||10 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:7||1:7|
|ESL Courses Offered||No||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
|Endowment Size||$0.6 million||$18 million|
(includes tuition and room & board fees)
(additional cost for noon lunches)
|Tuition international students||$17,500||$48,850|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||Aug. 1 / Jan. 4 / rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Wes Young|
Daryl Toews-International Rep
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||3||15|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, Volleyball|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||6||24|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Big Band, Drama Club, Sculpting, Seven Steps Combo
Arts and Music Programs:
Fine Arts Festival, Honor
- Lustre Christian High School accreditations: MHSA (Montana High School Association), ACSI Member (Association Christian School International)
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Lustre Christian High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 9-12 | 236 students 680.3 miles22520 Mount Michael Road
Elkhorn, NE 68022
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.
Here then are a dozen boarding schools which charge approximately $20,000 per year or less for tuition, room and board.
You and I have experienced all kinds of travel glitches. Discuss your child's upcoming travel plans thoroughly so that your child will be safe and in charge of her travel. The result will be peace of mind for you both.