Lustre Christian High School
Lustre Christian High School Photo #2 - Lady Lion Volleyball 2015 LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #3 - Lustre Lion Basketball 2014-15 LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #4 - LCHS students perform a melodrama "Trial by Error" while the audience enjoys pie and ice cream with the show.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #6 - LCHS Students and community members work together to pack boxes for the Operation Christmas Child program.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #7 - Dorm Staff and students enjoy a trip to the Sleeping Buffalo Hot Springs.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #8 - Dorm students are hosted by community members for a fun night of games and food.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #9 - Youth Group nights with area churches are a fun way for kids to bond outside of school hours.
- LCHS stands for Lustre Christian High School. It is a unique educational institution because it serves as both a Christian high school for the community and as a qualified Christian boarding school.
- LCHS is equipped to meet the needs of most high school students and is accredited by the state of Montana and Association of Christian Schools, International.
- Its very rural location gives the students a unique opportunity to attend school free from distractions that many other schools or locations offer.
- LCHS offers a strong, basic, college prep high school program in a safe environment.
- Qualified, state-certified teachers are employed to serve the educational needs of all our students.
- Our teachers also have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and seek to embody the spirit of their faith into their instruction.
|Definition of Terms |
2018 School Data
|Lustre Christian||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Religious Affiliation||Non-denom. / Christian||Non-denominational|
|Campus Size||30 acres||104 acres|
|Enrollment||25 students||315 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||25.3||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(clothing needs to be in good condition with no tears or rips, no inappropriate logos, specific dress clothes may be required for music concerts or by coaches for game days. )
|Average Class Size||10 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:7||1:7|
|ESL Courses Offered||No||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
|Endowment Size||$0.6 million||$20 million|
(includes tuition and room & board fees)
(additional cost for noon lunches)
|Tuition international students||$17,500||$48,850|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||Aug. 1 / Jan. 4 / rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Wes Young|
Daryl Toews-International Rep
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||3||15|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, Volleyball|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||6||24|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Big Band, Drama Club, Sculpting, Seven Steps Combo
Arts and Music Programs:
Fine Arts Festival, Honor
- Lustre Christian High School accreditations: MHSA (Montana High School Association), ACSI Member (Association Christian School International)
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Lustre Christian High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 9-12 | 236 students 680.3 miles22520 Mount Michael Road
Elkhorn, NE 68022
Learn why more and more students are choosing to do a gap or post graduate (PG) year at boarding school.
The typical three-month-long summer break gives juniors and seniors a great opportunity to explore a variety of situations and options.
Learning about a school from its website and social media pages is useful as you decide which school to choose. So is hearing what the school's alumni say about their alma mater.