Lustre Christian High School
Lustre Christian High School Photo #2 - Dorm Staff and students enjoy a trip to the Sleeping Buffalo Hot Springs.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #3 - Dorm students are hosted by community members for a fun night of games and food.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #4 - Lady Lion Volleyball 2018LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #5 - Lustre Lion Boys Basketball 2018-19LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #6 - LCHS students spend the day singing Christmas carols at assisted living homes in neighboring towns.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #7 - Art students are given a variety of options to learn, and are seen here learning from a guest artist.
- LCHS stands for Lustre Christian High School. It is a unique educational institution because it serves as both a Christian high school for the community and as a qualified Christian boarding school.
- LCHS is equipped to meet the needs of most high school students and is accredited by the state of Montana and Association of Christian Schools, International.
- Its very rural location gives the students a unique opportunity to attend school free from distractions that many other schools or locations offer.
- LCHS offers a strong, basic, college prep high school program in a safe environment.
- Qualified, state-certified teachers are employed to serve the educational needs of all our students.
- Our teachers also have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and seek to embody the spirit of their faith into their instruction.
|Definition of Terms |
2019 School Data
|Lustre Christian||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Religious Affiliation||Non-denom. / Christian||Non-denominational|
|Campus Size||30 acres||106 acres|
|Enrollment||25 students||318 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||25||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(clothing needs to be in good condition with no tears or rips, no inappropriate logos, specific dress clothes may be required for music concerts or by coaches for game days. )
|Average Class Size||10 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:7||1:7|
|ESL Courses Offered||No||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
|Endowment Size||$0.6 million||$20 million|
(includes tuition and room & board fees)
(additional cost for noon lunches)
|Tuition international students||$12,000||$50,145|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||Aug. 1 / Jan. 4 / rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Bob Burkhart|
Daryl Toews-International Rep
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||3||16|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, Volleyball|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||6||23|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Big Band, Drama Club, Sculpting, Seven Steps Combo
Arts and Music Programs:
Fine Arts Festival, Honor
- Lustre Christian High School accreditations: MHSA (Montana High School Association), ACSI Member (Association Christian School International)
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Lustre Christian High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 9-12 | 236 students 680.3 miles22520 Mount Michael Road
Elkhorn, NE 68022
- Grades: 9-12 | 110 students 1166 miles1539 E. Howard St.
Pasadena, CA 91104
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. In this article, we focus on American private high schools which offer the Diploma Programme.
Teaching in a residential school brings its own challenges as well as some very powerful advantages. Here's how to survive your stint as a teacher in a boarding school.
Applying to boarding school is a long process with many parts to it. This checklist will help you organize the process and manage your time efficiently.