Lustre Christian High School
Lustre Christian High School Photo #3 - Dorm Staff and students enjoy a trip to the Sleeping Buffalo Hot Springs.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #4 - Dorm students are hosted by community members for a fun night of games and food.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #5 - Lady Lion Volleyball 2018LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #6 - Lustre Lion Boys Basketball 2018-19LCHS offers a variety of opportunities to get involved with varsity sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #7 - LCHS students spend the day singing Christmas carols at assisted living homes in neighboring towns.
Lustre Christian High School Photo #8 - Art students are given a variety of options to learn, and are seen here learning from a guest artist.
- LCHS stands for Lustre Christian High School. It is a unique educational institution because it serves as both a Christian high school for the community and as a qualified Christian boarding school.
- LCHS is equipped to meet the needs of most high school students and is accredited by the state of Montana and Association of Christian Schools, International.
- Its very rural location gives the students a unique opportunity to attend school free from distractions that many other schools or locations offer.
- LCHS offers a strong, basic, college prep high school program in a safe environment.
- Qualified, state-certified teachers are employed to serve the educational needs of all our students.
- Our teachers also have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and seek to embody the spirit of their faith into their instruction.
|Definition of Terms |
2018 School Data
|Lustre Christian||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Religious Affiliation||Non-denom. / Christian||Non-denominational|
|Campus Size||30 acres||106 acres|
|Enrollment||25 students||318 students|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||25||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(clothing needs to be in good condition with no tears or rips, no inappropriate logos, specific dress clothes may be required for music concerts or by coaches for game days. )
|Average Class Size||10 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:7||1:7|
|ESL Courses Offered||No||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
|Endowment Size||$0.6 million||$20 million|
(includes tuition and room & board fees)
(additional cost for noon lunches)
|Tuition international students||$12,000||$49,850|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||Aug. 1 / Jan. 4 / rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Wes Young|
Daryl Toews-International Rep
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||3||15|
|Sports||Basketball, Track and Field, Volleyball|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||6||23|
|Extracurriculars||Club or Organization:|
Big Band, Drama Club, Sculpting, Seven Steps Combo
Arts and Music Programs:
Fine Arts Festival, Honor
- Lustre Christian High School accreditations: MHSA (Montana High School Association), ACSI Member (Association Christian School International)
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Lustre Christian High School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 9-12 | 236 students 680.3 miles22520 Mount Michael Road
Elkhorn, NE 68022
- Grades: 9-12 | 110 students 1166 miles1539 E. Howard St.
Pasadena, CA 91104
Graduates of boarding schools end up doing all sorts of things. Many of them become distinguished leaders in their chosen fields.
This cry is heard throughout the land as parents try desperately to compare one boarding school against another.
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.