Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
|Definition of Terms
2015 School Data
|St. Stanislaus||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Preparatory||College Preparatory|
|Campus Size||30 acres||121 acres|
|Enrollment||356 students||300 students|
|% Students of Color||5%||20%|
|% International Students||5%||20%|
|% Students Boarding||26%||67%|
|Average ACT score||24||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform khaki pants and collared shirt)
|Average Class Size||20 students||12
*National School Avg. » 20
|# of AP/Advanced Courses Offered||6||16|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree||40%||67%|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Tuition international students||$32,900||$46,300|
|% Students on Financial Aid||20%||35%|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Accepts Standardized Application||No||No|
|Director of Admissions||Richard Gleber|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||10||14|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||20||24|
|Extracurriculars||Band, Cheerleading, Drama, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Hand Radio Club, International Club, Junior Assembly, Key Club, Magic Club, Math Club/Math Counts, Mu Alpha Theta, National Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, RC Club, Robotics, SCUBA, Student Council, Student Ministry, Yearbook, Youth Legislature|
- The 56 seniors in the class of 2014 received $3.2 million in academic, leadership and athletic scholarships.
- The 56 seniors in the class of 2014 received acceptances from 53 different colleges and universities.
- Last year, St. Stanislaus students completed 6,750 community service hours.
- Since 2009, St. Stanislaus has had 9 students recognized as national merit finalists.
- Students from 52 countries have attended St. Stanislaus since 1854.
- School accreditations: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), National Catholic Education Association,Mississippi Department of Education