Watch School Video
|Definition of Terms
| 2013 School Data
Boarding School Avg.
|School Focus||College Preparatory||College Preparatory|
|Support for ADD/ADHD Students||Yes||Yes|
|Campus Size||30 acres||125 acres|
|Enrollment||356 students||300 students|
|Percent Students of Color||10%||18%|
|Percent International Students||5%||20%|
|Percent Students Boarding||26%||67%|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||24||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
|Academics and Faculty|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Uniform khaki pants and collared shirt)
|Average Class Size||20 students||12
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:12||1:7|
|# of AP/Advanced Courses Offered||7||15|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree||40%||65%|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students)||$23,257
|Yearly Tuition (Day Students)||$6,090||$26,280|
|Percent Students on Financial Aid||20%||35%|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||John Thibodeaux|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Richard Gleber|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
- The 52 seniors in the class of 2013 received $3.2 million in academic, leadership and athletic scholarships.
- Last year, St. Stanislaus students completed 6,750 community service hours.
- Since 2009, St. Stanislaus has had 8 students recognized as national merit finalists.
- In the last four years, St. Stanislaus has won a state championship in football, baseball, basketball, cross country, football, sailing and soccer.
- St. Stanislaus is ranked 12th in the nation in sailing.
- Students from 52 countries have attended St. Stanislaus since 1854.
- School accreditations: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), National Catholic Education Association,Mississippi Department of Education
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Felix "Doc" Blanchard '42 - 1945 Heisman Trophy Winner. His trophy is displayed in the school.