3900 Jog Road
Boca Raton, FL 33434
Boca Raton, FL 33434
Gr: (Boarding) 9-12 | 596 students
Saint Andrew's School, situated on an 81-acre campus five miles from the Atlantic Ocean, offers a traditional college-preparatory boarding school experience in South Florida.
The curriculum includes 46 Honors level courses, 24 Advanced Placement (AP)offerings, and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
In 2011, Saint Andrew`s School was awarded World Membership Status of the Round Square International Organization a group dedicated to promoting personal development, responsibility, environmental stewardship, and international understanding among students at member schools around the world.
Recent campus improvements include a center for the performing arts, science center, athletic complex, dance studio, track, and rock climbing wall.
Eighteen varsity-level sports, and recent state championships in soccer, tennis, swimming, golf, water polo, and lacrosse highlight the athletic program.
Saint Andrew's offers a family-like community that promotes student development in mind, body, and spirit.
Alumni Reviews Review School
- Review Description
- Review #1 - Class of 2015Swarthmore College St. Andrew's has a unique community atmosphere. Unlike other high-caliber high schools, students are not competitive with one another and. . .
- Review #2 - Class of 2005Vanderbilt University Saint Andrew's school is not just a stellar institution and a supportive facility of faculty and friendship. It is. . .
- Review #3 - Class of 2004UNC-Chapel Hill There are so many wonderful characteristics of Saint Andrew's that I don't know where to begin. One of the. . .
|Definition of Terms
2016 School Data
|Saint Andrew's||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Campus Size||82 acres||110 acres|
|Enrollment||596 students||295 students|
|% Students of Color||
|% International Students||
|% Students Boarding||
|Average SAT Score||1840||* National Avg. »View|
|SAT range (25th-75th percentile)||1660 - 2010||-|
|Average ACT score||27||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal||Casual|
|Average Class Size||13 students||12
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:8||1:7|
|# of AP / Advanced Courses Offered||24||16|
|Number of IB Courses Offered||30||-|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree||
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|Endowment Size||$16 million||$16 million|
(1000 matriculation fee)
(1000 new student matriculation fee)
|% Students on Financial Aid||
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$21,000||$22,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes||No|
|Application Deadline||Feb. 1 / rolling||Jan. 15|
|Accepts Standardized Application||Yes||No|
|Average Percentile SSAT||65||-|
|Director of Admissions||Peter Kravchuk|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Lesley Fisher|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||18||14|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo, Wrestling|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||24||23|
|Extracurriculars||A Capella, Classics Society, Community Service Club, Fellowship of Christians at Universities and Schools (FOCUS), French Club, Harvard Model Congress, International Club, International Thespians, Jewish Forum, Key Club, Literary magazine, Model United Nations, Mu Alpha Theta-Math Honor Society, Musicale Event Club, Peer Counselors, Peer Tutoring - English, Prom Committee, Robotics Team, Round Square, Spanish Club, Spirit Boosters, STITCH, Student Government, TV/Video Production|
|Year: 2001 - 2005||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|University of Florida||61|
|Florida State University||24|
|George Washington University||20|
|University of Miami||19|
|New York University||14|
|University of Pennsylvania||9|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- Since 2003, over $20 million in new building construction and renovation projects have been completed, including the $6.5 million Andrews Hall - The Center for Performing Arts, $6.5 million Malnik Family Athletic Center and $3.2 million Schmidt Family Science Center, along with a new dance studio, track and rock climbing wall. Through the construction of our Moabery Early Years Learning Center, Saint Andrew's School became the first school in Florida and the sixth school nationally awarded the Gold level certification under the LEED for Schools Rating System by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
- School accreditations: Florida Council of Independent Schools
Submit Review for Saint Andrew's School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Grades: 7-12, PG| 1700 students 281.6 miles7400 San Jose Blvd.
Pre-K-12, PG (day)
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Pre-K-12, PG (day)
Grades: 9-12 | 425 students 186.7 miles501 Park Street North
St. Petersburg, FL 33710
Grades: 9-12 | 290 students 651.1 miles360 Asheville School Rd.
Asheville, NC 28806
Grades: 6-12| 1550 students 4.5 miles7600 Lyons Road
Coconut Creek, FL 33073
Grades: 9-12, PG | 1122 students 1233.6 miles180 Main Street
Andover, MA 01810