93 Camp School Road
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
Gr: (Boarding) 6-12, PG | 180 students
- Wolfeboro offers only a five week summer program and is the only school of its kind. We rovide unmatched quality, precision and expertise - completely unique among summer options.
- For 107 years, Wolfeboro has been the high-end summer solution for parents, consultants, and schools seeking a traditional purposeful academic program designed to produce a stronger student.
- The School provides a faculty and staff of 70 in support of 180 students.
- A quick survey of our posted faculty roster and the more than 100 private boarding and day schools recently represented by faculty and students, reveals the quality, depth, and substance of this singular summer option for progress and preparation.
|Definition of Terms
2016 School Data
|Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding School|
|School Focus||Summer Boarding School|
|Grades (Boarding)||Grades 6-12, PG|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes|
|Campus Size||128 acres|
|% Students of Color||
|% International Students||
|% Students Boarding||
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:5|
|Number of AP Courses Offered||n/a|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree||
|Summer Program Offered||Yes|
|% Students on Financial Aid||
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Director of Admissions||Edward A. Cooper|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Joyce L. Ferris, Ph.D.|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||10 Interscholastic Sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Kayaking, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||3 Extracurriculars|
|Extracurriculars||Dance Club, Intramural Sports, Studio Arts|
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
Be prepared for boarding school or the next school year: a traditional academic program combined with the fun of a camp setting. The benefits of a non-digital setting - no cell phones, no computers.Strengthen academic confidence, study habits and productivity in a five week program.
- Improve academic skills and attention to detail.
- Develop organizational and study habits and study skills.
- Courses for Preview, Review or Credit
- LD types supported: mild verbal and non-verbal profiles
- School accreditations: NEASC (candidacy status) TABS, SSATB, AISNE, ISANNE
Submit Review for Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Grades: 3-9| 204 students 101.1 miles94 Old Main Street, PO Box 8
Deerfield, MA 01342
March 16, 2017
Explore the incredible variety of athletics which schools offer. Athletics are not optional in boarding school. Athletics are one part of a comprehensive program most schools adopt to educate the whole child in mind, body and spirit.
March 15, 2017
"Do you like large schools or small schools? Are you most comfortable in a city, small town or countryside? Are you interested in attending a school that has a religious or military orientation? Would you like to attend a school that is only for boys or girls? These are some questions you must ask yourself before you begin your search for the right U.S. boarding school for you..." Brought to you by Boarding Schools in the USA
March 15, 2017
North American boarding schools regularly send admissions staff overseas to hold recruitment fairs in your area.