Camden, SC 29020
Upcoming Events and News
- Open House - Sun., March 08, 2015 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., March 14, 2015 - get more information!
- Open House - Mon., March 23, 2015 - get more information!
- Open House - Tue., March 24, 2015 - get more information!
- Open House - Thu., March 26, 2015 - get more information!
- Open House - Mon., March 30, 2015 - get more information!
- Open House - Tue., March 31, 2015 - get more information!
- Open House - Thu., April 02, 2015 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., April 11, 2015 - get more information!
- Open House - Sun., April 26, 2015 - get more information!
- Open House - Sat., May 02, 2015 - get more information!
|Definition of Terms
2014 School Data
|Camden Military||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College-Prep Military||College Preparatory|
|Grades Offered||7-12, PG||8-12|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes||Yes|
|Campus Size||40 acres||124 acres|
|Enrollment||302 students||298 students|
|% Students of Color||23%||19%|
|% International Students||7%||20%|
|% Students Boarding||100%||68%|
|Average SAT Score||1050||* National Avg. »View|
|Average ACT score||24||*National Avg. » View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||Yes||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Frequency of Saturday Classes||Less than once a month||Weekly|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(civilian clothes are allowed during free time)
|Average Class Size||15 students||12
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:7||1:7|
|# of AP/Advanced Courses Offered||18||16|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree||50%||67%|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Students on Financial Aid||30%||35%|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$2,800||$20,074|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Robert Casey Robinson|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||13||14|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Drill Team, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Marksmanship, Soccer, Tennis, Track and Field, Wrestling|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||23||25|
|Extracurriculars||Art Club/ Lessons, Batallion Staff, Boy Scouts of America, Civil Air Patrol, CMA Archaeological Society, Drama Club, Driving School, Equestrian, Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA), Fine Arts Club, Golf, International Club, Jazz Band, JROTC, Junior Leadership, KEY Club, Newspaper (School News), Paintball, Piano/Guitar Lessons, Robotics Team, Skateboarding, Social Media Team, Variety of Intramural Sports|
- The school's philosophy is to develop the "whole man" to the end that he is prepared not only academically, but also emotionally, physically, and morally, to face the trials and meet the opportunities that will be his after he leaves Camden Military Academy.
- LD types supported: Dyslexia, CAPD, ADD/ADHD, Other mild learning differences
- School accreditations: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), National Association of Colleges and Schools (NAIS), American Military Schools and Colleges of the United States (AMSCUS)
- School Location Miles Students Grades
ColumbiaBen Lippen School
7401 Monticello Rd.
Columbia, SC, 29203
(803) 807-414536.1 mi | 350 students | Gr. K-12
500 East Salem Avenue
Winston-Salem, NC, 27101
336-721-2643120.8 mi | 171 students | Gr. 9-12
GreensboroAmerican Hebrew Academy
4334 Hobbs Road
Greensboro, NC, 27410
3362177074126.7 mi | 145 students | Gr. 9-12
500 Christ School Road
Asheville, NC, 28704
(800) 422-3212134.7 mi | 260 students | Gr. 8-12
360 Asheville School Rd.
Asheville, NC, 28806
(828) 254-6345144.9 mi | 285 students | Gr. 9-12