Wilbraham & Monson Academy - Review #4
About the Author:
|College Enrolled||Hartwick College|
|Home Town, State (Country)||Boston, MA|
|Years Attended Boarding School||5|
|Activities During Boarding School||- Girls V Basketball: 5 years, captain for 2 years. - Girls V Field Hockey, 5 years, captain for 1 year. - Student Government, VP 1 year.|
1.) What do you think makes your school unique relative to other boarding schools?
I attending WMA and unlike any other private school I was able to receive a global education, create great relationships and visit places all over the world.
2.) What was the best thing that happened to you in boarding school?
- learning sports - becoming a leader - growing as a person and looking at new things
3.) What might you have done differently during your boarding school experience?
-Be open and understanding of new cultures and experiences.
4.) What did you like most about your school?
- the sports
5.) Do you have any final words of wisdom for visiting or incoming students to your school?
LOVE SMITH HALL! Mr. Swanson is the best and is a great mentor.
1.) Describe the athletics at your school - what did you like most about it?
I loved being an athlete at WMA. The coaches strive for success and teach you how to create goals which help for the future. I was also able to learn new activities and become a leader in all my sports. I received the highest award an athlete can receive at graduation. This I will remember for the rest of my life.
1.) Describe the school's town and surrounding area.
very small and quiet town. humble
2.) Describe the social life at your school - what did you like most about it?
very diverse. Not cliquey and for the most part everyone is friends and gets along. Very small grade classes which help everyone get to know one another.
Alumni Reviews Review School
- Review Description
- Bentley University WMA, more than any other prep school that I have visited, is a community. Everyone knows one another. With over fifty percent of all faculty and staff living on campus, the students really get to. . .
- Trinity College One aspect that sets Wilbraham and Monson Academy a part from other similar private institutions is the CEGS Department. CEGS stands for Center for Entrepreneurial and Global Studies, and is in place of a traditional. . .
- Franklin & Marshall College Firstly, and most noticeably unique, is the diversity at WMA. There are over 30 different countries represented, and this played a major role in my learning experience. With so many different cultures present in the. . .
- Hartwick College I attending WMA and unlike any other private school I was able to receive a global education, create great relationships and visit places all over the world. . .
- Boston College One of the most important things to recognize about Wilbraham & Monson Academy is that it prepares all students with a truly global education. With progressive curriculums, teachers and facilities, WMA has provided me with. . .
May 10, 2018
The ideas and suggestions offered here are aimed at the small to medium-sized schools which have limited marketing resources.
May 09, 2018
Inevitably at some point while you are looking at boarding schools, your child will ask what it's like living at boarding school. Here are some answers to those questions.
May 03, 2018
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.