Why Boarding School
- Attention to students - boarding schools generally have small class sizes that help teachers engage every student in the classroom. Classroom settings are often specifically designed to encourage student participation and eye contact among everyone in class.
- Quality of faculty - the majority of boarding school faculty have advanced degrees in either education or another specialty.
- Quality of resources - student resources at boarding schools - such as the library, theater facilities, or athletic complexes - can often be superior relative to local options.
- Challenging academics - academics at boarding schools operate at high standards. Students are pushed to "ask why," become inquisitive, and tackle challenging problems.
- Broad and diverse offerings - course selections at boarding schools tend to be quite diverse, have