Highest Average SSAT Score
- Among "All-Boys Schools", view the boarding schools with the highest average SSAT score (2019-20).
- The Secondary School Admission Test, or SSAT, is an admissions test administered to students in grades 5-11 to help determine placement into independent or private junior high and high schools.
- Despite its similarities, the SSAT is not related to the SAT Reasoning test and is not administered by the College Board.
- A school's average SSAT score is based on a relatively small sample of students from year to year (typically less than 100 students for a graduating class).
- Average SSAT scores, then, can naturally fluctuate year to year while the quality of the overall program and strength of the student body remains consistent.
- Schools in the list below are often separated by small statistical differences, which for all intents and purposes, are not meaningful in determining the overall strength of the student body between two schools.
- A school's average SSAT score should not be interpreted as the minimum score needed to gain acceptance - a school's student body will have a wide range of students whose SSAT score falls above and below the school average.
Georgetown Preparatory School Photo - Boland Hall is the home to many of Prep's 110 resident students. Our campus is less than 5 miles from the Nation's Capital
McCallie School Photo - Through coordinate activities with our sister school GPS, our students interact with young women on a daily basis.
Highest Average SSAT Score (2019-20)
Among All-Boys Schools (out of 5 schools)
Sorted by range (alphabetically within range)
- Boarding School % SSAT Grades Location
- 2.-5.Rank: #2-5<65%
Grades: 8-12, PG | 7-12, PG (day)
700 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564
Top School Listings by Category (2019-20)
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.
We explore the reasons why you should send your child to boarding school
The International Baccalaureate® Diploma Programme offers a rigorous, disciplined approach to college preparation studies. We answer common questions about the IB.