Highest Average SSAT Score (2017-2018)
- Among "All-Boys Schools", view the boarding schools with the highest average SSAT score.
- The Secondary School Admission Test, or SSAT, is an admissions test administered to students in grades 5-11 to help determine placement into independent or private junior high and high schools.
- Despite its similarities, the SSAT is not related to the SAT Reasoning test and is not administered by the College Board.
- A school's average SSAT score is based on a relatively small sample of students from year to year (typically less than 100 students for a graduating class).
- Average SSAT scores, then, can naturally fluctuate year to year while the quality of the overall program and strength of the student body remains consistent.
- Schools in the list below are often separated by small statistical differences, which for all intents and purposes, are not meaningful in determining the overall strength of the student body between two schools.
- A school's average SSAT score should not be interpreted as the minimum score needed to gain acceptance - a school's student body will have a wide range of students whose SSAT score falls above and below the school average.
Highest Average SSAT Score
Among All-Boys Schools (out of 4 schools)
Sorted by range (alphabetically within range)
- Boarding School % SSAT Grades Location
Grades: 9-12, PG | 7-12, PG (day)
700 Route 22
Pawling, NY 12564
Top School Listings by Category:
January 12, 2018
December 22, 2017
Actually, there is no secret to getting your child into boarding school. Just a lot of hard work and a heavy commitment of time.
December 05, 2017
Social media is an essential part of a boarding school's marketing strategy