Currey Ingram Academy
- At Currey Ingram Academy, we understand that students learn differently so we must teach differently.
- Our teachers use a diversity of evidence-based instructional practices and present material through individualized, structured and multisensory approaches (visual, auditory and kinesthetic) to best meet the instructional and learning needs of our students.
- Through our very intentional and personalized approach to teaching and a nurturing school environment that encourages both academic learning and social growth, Currey Ingram gives students the tools to thrive and grow.
|Definition of Terms|
| 2019 School Data
|Currey Ingram||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Prep||College Preparatory|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes||Yes|
|Campus Size||83 acres||104 acres|
|% Students Boarding|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||No||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
|Average Class Size||7 students||12|
*National School Avg. » 20
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:5||1:7|
|ESL Courses Offered||No||Yes|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
|Endowment Size||$7 million||$20 million|
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$18,880||$25,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Dolly Roach|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Connie Heckle|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
- The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day and 9-12 boarding school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential. The school delivers on this mission by providing:
- Small classes
- Evidence-based instruction
- Individualized learning plans for every student
- Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
- Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
- Character education and social coaching
- Personalized college preparation and counseling
- Parent, community and professional education opportunities
- LD types supported: Dyslexia, ADHD, Dyscalculia, Executive Function
- Currey Ingram Academy accreditations: SAIS
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for Currey Ingram Academy
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 6-12 | 850 students 265.8 miles425 South Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63131
Readers send dozens of questions via Facebook, Twitter and email. What do they ask? Readers want to know which is the best school in a particular country or region. A close second is figuring out how to pay for a private school education. Here are some readers' questions with my answers.
The essence of a private school education is that strong partnership forged between school, parent and child.
Two kinds of admissions are in use at American boarding schools: admissions with a fixed deadline and rolling admissions. We take a look at rolling admissions.