Highest Average SAT Scores
- Among "All-Girls Schools", view the boarding schools with the highest average SAT scores (2020).
- For several key reasons (listed below), these comparisons are intended only as informal reference points for evaluating the SAT taking ability of a school's student body.
- A school's average SAT score is based on a relatively small sample of students from year to year (typically less than 100 students for a graduating class).
- Average SAT scores, then, can naturally fluctuate year to year while the quality of the overall program and strength of the student body remains consistent.
- Schools in the list below are often separated by small statistical differences, which for all intents and purposes, are not meaningful in determining the overall strength of the student body between two schools.
- As a final note: average SAT scores should never be used by a family as an expectation of what score they can expect their child to receive if they go to a particular institution.
- The SAT correlates very closely with the SSAT: Students who have high SSAT scores invariably have high SAT scores and vise versa - SAT scores generally reflect the testing ability of the student prior to being admitted at a school.
Dana Hall School Photo - Experimentation. Exploration. Creativity. Dana Hall`s visual artists are sensitive observers of themselves and the world around them.
Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart Photo - Situated on 19 acres, the Forest Ridge campus is home to 9 different buildings, including the Lee Theatre and Performing Arts Center and Shumway Field. In 2006, the school added a new High School building and Sacred Heart Center.
Buffalo Seminary Photo - SEM is located in the heart of the historic Elmwood Village neighborhood of Buffalo, NY, just steps from cafes, shops and art galleries. As an urban boarding school, SEM students enjoy the culture, entertainment and shopping that only a city can offer.
Chatham Hall Photo - Whether you ve been riding your whole life or have always wanted to you can find a place in our program. The Chatham Hall campus is home to more than 30 horses, three teaching arenas, a permanent Hunter Trials course, and plenty of trails. We teach hunt seat the Modern Forward Riding System with an emphasis on horse and rider
Miss Hall's School Photo - "The best thing about MHS is how friendly everyone is and how easy it is to become part of the community. I had an abundance of new friends on the first day of orientation, and I had bonded with my teachers by the end of the first week of classes." - Current Student
Garrison Forest School Photo - View of Shriver Hall, which houses the health suite and dorm rooms for boarders.
St. Margaret's School Photo - BELIEVE IN SOMETHING GREATER. * What kind of person will you be? Honest? Trustworthy? Responsible? * Our honor code inspires a culture of honesty and promotes trust in one another. * We have confidence that you will do the right thing, even when no one is watching. * We believe in you.
Highest Average SAT Scores (2020)
Among All-Girls Schools (out of 14 schools)
Sorted by range (alphabetically within range)
- Boarding School Average SAT Score Grades Location
- 2.-5.Rank: #2-51300-1350
Grades: 9-12, PG | 5-12, PG (day)
4800 139th Avenue SE
Bellevue, WA 98006
- 6.-11.Rank: #6-11 1250-1300
Grades: 9-12, PG
205 Bidwell Parkway
Buffalo, NY 14222
- 6.-11.Rank: #6-111250-1300
Grades: 7-12, PG | 6-12, PG (day)
230 Bushy Hill Road
Simsbury, CT 06070
- 12.Rank: #12 1200-1250
Grades: 8-12 | Pre-K-12 (day)
300 Garrison Forest Road
Owings Mills, MD 21117
- 13.-14.Rank: #13-14 1100-1150
54 W. Main Street Box 691
Baltic, CT 06330
Top School Listings by Category (2020)
Four reasons shaped our decision. I share these and other insights with you.
Does your son or daughter ride? Are you thinking about finding a private school which will suit both your academic requirements and your child's penchant for riding? Let's look at a couple of schools with riding programs.
What are you allowed to bring to boarding school? What are you not allowed to bring to boarding school? Answers to those questions and more.