Highest Average SAT Scores
- Among "All-Boys Schools", view the boarding schools with the highest average SAT scores (2018-19).
- For several key reasons (listed below), these comparisons are intended only as informal reference points for evaluating the SAT taking ability of a school's student body.
- A school's average SAT score is based on a relatively small sample of students from year to year (typically less than 100 students for a graduating class).
- Average SAT scores, then, can naturally fluctuate year to year while the quality of the overall program and strength of the student body remains consistent.
- Schools in the list below are often separated by small statistical differences, which for all intents and purposes, are not meaningful in determining the overall strength of the student body between two schools.
- As a final note: average SAT scores should never be used by a family as an expectation of what score they can expect their child to receive if they go to a particular institution.
- The SAT correlates very closely with the SSAT: Students who have high SSAT scores invariably have high SAT scores and vise versa - SAT scores generally reflect the testing ability of the student prior to being admitted at a school.
Highest Average SAT Scores (2018-19)
Among All-Boys Schools (out of 0 schools)
Sorted by range (alphabetically within range)
- Boarding School Average SAT Score Grades Location
Top School Listings by Category (2018-19)
Learning about a school from its website and social media pages is useful as you decide which school to choose. So is hearing what the school's alumni say about their alma mater.
The typical three-month-long summer break gives juniors and seniors a great opportunity to explore a variety of situations and options.
Your graduates can do everything on their smartphones with one click. An alumni relations app will allow them to click a gift to their alma mater. More here.