Missouri Military Academy
- Grades: (Boarding) 7-12, PG
- Enrollment: 220 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $38,000
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $9,300
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Cadet Bruno Pozzani Prepared for Leadership this Summer - 09/17/2019In addition to his attendance at the 2019 Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) Leadership Conference in Texas this summer, international MMA student Cadet Pozzani practiced leadership at the Missouri Boys State (MBS) 80th session by running for governor.
Academics and Faculty
uniform of the day
(Plus uniform and other fees.)
(Plus uniform and other fees. Ask about grant support for area students.)
(Includes uniforms, tuition, and meals)
Boy Scouts, Informational Technology Internships, Military Police, National Honor Society, WWII Re-enactment Club (Railsplitters), Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drum and Bugle Corp, Jazz Band, Marching Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Drill Team, Horseback Riding, Intramural Sports, M Club (Letterman's Club), Marksmanship, Military Skills (Raider), Paintball, Weights and Conditioning Training
- Located in scenic central Missouri, MMA`s 288-acre campus is an ideal setting for a unique boarding school experience
- MMA classes and programs benefit students of every skill level, from a learning resource center to the Triumph Program that allows qualified cadets to take college classes on our campus and work toward an AA degree at the same time they are earning their high school diploma
- A nationally recognized JROTC program, honored more than 30 times with the US Army's highest distinction
- Exceptional facilities, including a state-of-the-art academic building
- Varsity sports, nationally competitive rifle team, equestrian program and more - all cadets participate in athletics
- An internationally diverse student body
- Extensive recreational and extracurricular programs and facilities, from music and chorus to military-style competitions
- On-site paintball course, rappel tower and more
- State-of-the-art technology
- Comfortable, secure residence halls, complete with recreation areas
- Missouri Military Academy accreditations: ISACS, TABS, National Honor Society
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Mr. Dale Dye, 1962 - Author, Actor and Military advisor to many Hollywood movies
- Tony Gervino, 1984 - Senior vice president of culture and content at TIDAL, a global music entertainment platform. Co-founder of two leading media brand magazines: SLAM, a basketball magazine, and XXL, a hip-hop magazine.
- Michael Aubuchon, 1994 - Leading game designer who has contributed to the creation of some of the most well-known games in the industry, including “Doom,” “Rage,” and the “America’s Army” saga
- Venustiano Reyes, 1988 - World-renown composer and musician and composer
- Dr. William Burch, 1989 - Medical director of Methodist North Hospital in Tennessee and program medical director of the Sound Emergency Medicine Fellowship in Texas and Louisiana
- General Clifton Cates, 1910 - 19th Commandant of the US Marine Corp
- Mr. Joaquin Dabdoub, 1981 - Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to Japan
- Bridgadier General Carl Tegtmeier, 1962 - Former Deputy Commanding General, 102nd Army Reserve Command
- Mark Ledford, 1978 - Famous jazz trumpeter, vocalist and guitarist
- Jesús Guzmán, 1985 - Stand up comedian, late night talk show host
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Missouri Military Academy cost?
Missouri Military Academy's tuition is approximately $38,000 for boarding students and $9,300 for day students.
What is the acceptance rate of Missouri Military Academy?
The acceptance rate of Missouri Military Academy is 65%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
Who are famous alumni from Missouri Military Academy?
Missouri Military Academy famous alumni include: Mr. Dale Dye, 1962, Tony Gervino, 1984, Michael Aubuchon, 1994, Venustiano Reyes, 1988, Dr. William Burch, 1989, General Clifton Cates, 1910, Mr. Joaquin Dabdoub, 1981, Bridgadier General Carl Tegtmeier, 1962, Mark Ledford, 1978 and Jesús Guzmán, 1985.
What sports does Missouri Military Academy offer?
Missouri Military Academy offers 21 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Drill Team, Equestrian, Football, Golf, Markmanship, Marksmanship, Riding, Riflery, Rock Climbing, Soccer, Swimming, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee and Wrestling.
Does Missouri Military Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, Missouri Military Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Missouri Military Academy's ranking?
Missouri Military Academy ranks among the top 20 boarding schools for High percentage of students on financial aid.
When is the application deadline for Missouri Military Academy?
The application deadline for Missouri Military Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 2020
Tecnologico de Monterrey
Class of 2019
THE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF PARIS
Class of 2001