- Grades: (Boarding) 6-12
- Enrollment: 1,200 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $50,000
- Acceptance rate: 50%
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: Dec. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- ISC International School of the Year 2021 - 01/31/2021Branksome Hall Asia Named the "International School of the Year 2021
- As the only IB continuum school in Jeju, Branksome Hall Asia has achieved the highest honor bestowed at The International Schools Awards annually organized by ISC Research
- Branksome Hall Asia won the "International School of the Year, 2021" award as a result of competing with more than 264 international schools from 62 countries around the world
- The school also won the award in the category of `Community Initiative`
Academics and Faculty
Architecture Academy, Astronomy Club, Branksome Inner Peace Club, Bringing Hope Through Art Club, Chess Club, Chinese for Beginners Club, Chinese Peer Helping Academy- Mentees, Council: Admission, Council: Arts, Council: Assembly, Council: Athletics, Council: Clan, Council: Clubs & Services, Council: Digital Life, Council: Junior School, Council: Language Proficiency, Council: Residence, Council: Student Life, Council: Sustainability, Creating Webtoons Club, Creative Coding Club, Diversity Makes Unity Club, Enabling the Future Club: 3D Prosthetic Hands, Environment Protectors & Researchers Club, For MUNA Club, Forget-Me-Nots Academy, French Language Club, GAMES! Club, Japanese for Beginners Club, Korean Series Reading Club, Learning Without Boarders Club, Library Help Club, Model United Nations (MUN) Club, Morning Calm Medal Books Club, Music in Hospitals Academy, N.E.R.D. (Never End Reading Diligently) Club, News from Jeju Chinese online Publication club, Peer Mentor, Platform Post Jeju Academy, Red Cross Youth (RCY) Club, Robotics Academy, Service Project Club, STEM Magazine Pioneer Academy, The Branksome Bell Academy, The Sustainability Garden Club, World Issues Club, Writer's Development Workshop Academy, Yearbook Academy
Arts and Music Programs:
Brass Ensemble Academy, Chamber String Academy, Dance Club, Film production, Intermediate Wind and Strings, Knitting Club, NINJA Obstacle Course Building Club, Paper Shadow Puppet Performance, Photography Club, Spectrum (GSA), String Academy, Symphony Orchestra, Theater Performance and Theater Tech, Top Life Club
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Archery Club, Badminton Club, Basketball Academy, Basketball Club, Cheerleading Club, Dodgeball and Minor Games Gr 9 -12 Club, Duke of Edinburgh Award- Bronze Medal Club, Equestrian Club, Fencing Club, Figure Skating, Floor Hockey, KPOP Fitness Club, Racquet Club, SCUBA Prep Club, Skating, Skipping Club, Soccer Club, Speed Skating, Taekwondo, Volleyball Club, Walking Club, WS Swimming Academy
- Branksome Hall Asia is South Korea's leading independent, full-continuum International Baccalaureate (IB) World School. We offer our students academic excellence in tandem with unmatched commitments to global engagement and well-being. As the nation's premier independent IB World School, we are dedicated to equipping our students with the skills needed to flourish in our dynamic world while nurturing them as lifelong learners. Nestled on the UNESCO heritage island of Jeju, South Korea, Branksome Hall Asia stands as a beacon of academic excellence and global engagement.
- Our unique distinction lies in being the sister school of Branksome Hall, in Canada, with whom we share our mission to challenge and inspire students to love learning and to shape a better world. At the core of this mission is the drive to enhance critical-thinking skills, empowering our students to acquire knowledge through life-long inquiry and apply it to real-life global challenges.
- Our mission isn't just a statement; it's woven into our daily learning culture. Since our inception in 2012, we've rapidly garnered a reputation as one of the world's most prestigious international IB schools, consistently ranking in the top 1% globally. In 2021, we proudly received the ISC International School of the Year award.
- We firmly believe in fostering leadership and autonomy in our students. We encourage active student participation in school activities and operations, a philosophy that has yielded excellent learning outcomes. Teachers who engage students in discussions about teaching methods and encourage them to explore their interests within the curriculum gain the trust of our students.We firmly believe that positive energy and fresh ideas should originate from our students.
- At Branksome Hall Asia, global experiences are at the forefront of our education. Our Grade 9 students embark on an enriching journey through our Global Exchange Program, broadening their horizons through international experiences. Additionally, our Week Without Walls (WWW) activities helps students bring their learning into the wider world.
- Our commitment to empowering students extends to our extra-curricular (C.A.S.E) programs, where students initiate and manage many of the 120+ activities themselves. This autonomy allows them to address real-world issues such as society, local concerns, human rights, and the environment. Some of these activities have gained international recognition, showcasing our students' capabilities as future global citizens.
- Our STEM-V education (converging visual arts, science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) is one of Branksome Hall Asia's standout features. Design Technology, a compulsory subject, equips students with skills relevant to today's leading business schools and global companies. From robotics and coding in Junior School to problem-solving and creative thinking in Middle School, students are prepared to independently plan and lead projects that contribute to a better world.
- Our campus is designed to facilitate this type of convergence education, with state-of-the-art facilities such as 3D printers, CAD, laser cutters, and think tank spaces. Students experience the entire creation process, from brainstorming to design and production, positioning them for success in science and engineering programs at esteemed institutions like California Institute of Technology (Caltech), UC Berkeley, and Imperial College London.
- Branksome Hall Asia is thrilled to offer International Merit Scholarships to talented individuals worldwide. These scholarships open doors to a world-class education that prepares students for a global future.
- Branksome Hall Asia is where students are not only inspired, challenged, and empowered but also equipped to make a meaningful impact on the world. If you are an international student seeking academic excellence, the opportunity to shape a better world, and a global perspective, Branksome Hall Asia awaits you. Explore the world with us, learn with purpose, and create a brighter future.
- Branksome Hall Asia accreditations: WASC