- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12, PG
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
- Our programme range has been developed to give our students opportunities that suit their individual needs and aspirations. As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, we are recognised for our commitment to providing an all-round education that encourages students to thrive in our connected world. The prestigious IB qualification is highly popular with top-ranking universities looking to offer places to the brightest candidates and we are ranked 6th for the IB in UK small cohort schools*. We offer a wide range of A Level and GCSE courses that provide students with a traditional UK route to university and are proud to be the pioneers of the University Foundation Programme, a modern qualification that offers international students an alternative bridge to top UK universities. All of our programmes embody our core value of offering a well-rounded education that inspires our students to become empowered and achieve the best outcomes in life.We recognise the importance of a student achieving their university goal. However, we do not only view success by a list of rankings and league tables, but also by helping our students find the right university for them. Our in-house careers counsellor and higher education team are dedicated to securing the very best university places for our students. We also partner with over 40+ universities, providing students access to resources and university staff members throughout their university application process. Our approach to working with each student as an individual, inspiring and empowering them to achieve success, sees over 20% of our students go to global top 100 universities.
- The Worthgate School accreditations: Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Independent Schools Association (ISA) The Boarding Schools’ Association (BSA)