We have spent 10 years perfecting our approach. Through our core values we build our students’ confidence and decision-making capabilities by nurturing their intuition and creativity so they can problem solve, make an impact, and become effective change makers.
Being in the heart of London means we can draw on the world’s most successful centre of commerce.
We are proud to be the only High School in Europe with a Bloomberg Lab and actively encourage every student to develop an entrepreneurial spirit through our year-round programme of business inspired activities.
Through taking the most dynamic qualities from business and creative industries, we offer an all-encompassing education that gives our students the skills and experience they would not normally receive until they are well into their university studies.
From our Bloomsbury Square campus, our students can experience London in a way that few other schools can offer.
Through an encouraging environment where ideas are free to incubate, Guildhouse makes changemakers.
- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12, PG
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Definition of Terms | 2023 School Data
The Guildhouse School
Offers Post-Grad Year
Academics and Faculty
Merit Scholarships Offered
- As the only high school in Europe with a Bloomberg Lab, Guildhouse uniquely offers students the opportunity to gain practical insights into the business world and complete the prestigious Bloomberg Markets Concepts qualification. Our commitment to taking the best teachings from the business world is shown in the success of our students with over 48% going on to study a business or economics related degree. We are the creators of the first University Foundation Programme in Financial Trading which introduces students to the dynamic world of modern commerce, and we also offer a range of extracurricular business activities which allow students to develop their skills and intuition.For over 10 years, Guildhouse has been educating students from Bloomsbury Square in central London. Built in the late 17th century, our campus comprises a row of impressive regency townhouses with all the style and flourish one would expect from historic Bloomsbury. Our classrooms overlook the famous Bloomsbury Square and with a short walk to Holborn Underground Station, we are perfectly placed to explore the city. Our location not only gives our students access to all the attractions of the world’s greatest city; our school is also surrounded by some of the world’s most famous universities, businesses and the international financial centre of the world.Our aim is to redefine what education can offer tomorrow’s high-fliers. The environment we have developed goes beyond the classroom to give students an introduction to the fast-moving world of adulthood that they will inherit. By developing the most sought-after skills from the world of business, we instil in our students the confidence to challenge the norms and become the change makers of tomorrow. We want to ensure that our students understand what they can achieve and introduce them to skills and ways of thinking that they would not normally encounter until well into their university studies.
- The Guildhouse School accreditations: Independent Schools Association (ISA) Independent UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Schools Inspectorate (ISI) CIFE
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for The Guildhouse School?
The application deadline for The Guildhouse School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Navigating the Modern Maze: Emerging Challenges for Boarding Schools
Explore the pressing challenges facing boarding schools, from marketing difficulties and rising insurance costs to facility maintenance and recruitment of competent trustees and teachers. This article delves into these complex issues and proposes innovative strategies to overcome them.
What To Wear at Your Job Interview
Navigating job interviews can be stressful, but knowing what to wear shouldn't be. Our comprehensive guide covers the essential dress code tips for men and women interviewing at boarding schools. Make your first impression count with style and professionalism.
July 23, 2023Boarding School Pros and Cons: History and Common Misconceptions
We address common misconceptions about boarding schools, shedding light on the actual experiences versus perceived notions. Ideal for parents contemplating this educational choice for their children, the essay provides a balanced perspective on the topic.