At CATS Cambridge, we are unashamedly ambitious. The school is a launch pad to greatness, enabling our students to understand how they can become their preferred version of themselves and, by advocating the enthusiastic pursuit of knowledge, enable them to develop the wisdom needed to navigate life with confidence. As an international school, we believe that there is much benefit to be drawn from different perspectives, traditions, and cultures; such an appreciation facilitates deeper awareness and learning.
We place great emphasis on personal responsibility, so that our students embrace the idea of global citizenship and the need for ethical empathy in their decision making.
It is the energy, enthusiasm and richness in diversity that makes this an exciting school of which I am proud to be Principal.
At CATS Cambridge we aspire to thought leadership in international education.
We are innovators, always seeking out ways to help our students learn faster, better and deeper.
We aim to provide the best of conditions in which all our students are able develop as highly effective and enthusiastic life-long learners, who know themselves and who are prepared to work hard to become their preferred versions of themselves.
CATS Cambridge is for the best who want to be their very best.
It is our mission to deliver an innovative and excellent education.
We set our students on a path to realise their aspirations and prepare them for the future so they can navigate all the opportunities and challenges that life casts their way.
- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12, PG
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Definition of Terms | 2023 School Data
Offers Post-Grad Year
Academics and Faculty
Merit Scholarships Offered
- We take great pride in being part of the Cambridge community and have developed our state-of-the-art campus to allow students to surround themselves with academic innovation and inspiration. Cambridge is a world city that attracts the best thinkers and creators, where students are encouraged to learn from the past whilst building the future.
- The CATS Cambridge approach is designed to provide the best environment in which young people can learn and develop, allowing them to achieve the best academic outcomes. Through using recognised assessment tools and working with leading educational thought leaders, we are constantly refining our education offering and nurturing students to achieve the best grades they can.
- We understand that the wish to attend a top UK university is a dream of many young people. To give our students the best advantage when applying to university, we have developed an enhanced package of application support that ensures students are fully prepared for admissions interviews, produce the best personal statement and feel confident in their application.
- CATS Cambridge accreditations: Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) Independent Schools Association (ISA) CIFE UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for CATS Cambridge?
The application deadline for CATS Cambridge is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Navigating the Modern Maze: Emerging Challenges for Boarding Schools
Explore the pressing challenges facing boarding schools, from marketing difficulties and rising insurance costs to facility maintenance and recruitment of competent trustees and teachers. This article delves into these complex issues and proposes innovative strategies to overcome them.
What To Wear at Your Job Interview
Navigating job interviews can be stressful, but knowing what to wear shouldn't be. Our comprehensive guide covers the essential dress code tips for men and women interviewing at boarding schools. Make your first impression count with style and professionalism.
July 23, 2023Boarding School Pros and Cons: History and Common Misconceptions
We address common misconceptions about boarding schools, shedding light on the actual experiences versus perceived notions. Ideal for parents contemplating this educational choice for their children, the essay provides a balanced perspective on the topic.