Columbia International College
- Grades: (Boarding) 7-12
- Enrollment: 1,700 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $21,600
- Acceptance rate: 86%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
CIC Uniform Pieces
- Canada's largest boarding school
- Total Care Education System - Total Learning, Total Living, Total Development, Total Communication
- Offers Grade 9-12 , ESL, and Summer Camp, Short-term/Exchange programs
- Offer the only official University of Toronto partnership program - the Elite Pathway
- Leadership programming and The Duke of Edinburgh award ( Bronze, Silver and Gold)
- University Partners provide exclusive scholarships to graduates
- University of Toronto's official Global Partner School
- # 1 in university admissions and scholarships among all high schools in Canada
- Separate residences for boys and girls with door-to-door school bus transportation
- Official Test Centre for TOEFL & IELTS
- Compared with any other high school globally, CIC graduates receive more offers of admission from: University of Toronto, University of Waterloo, and McMaster University
- Our unique Total Care Education System is a holistic education that addresses the complete development of a child`s academic, social, emotional and physical needs
- CIC graduates are awarded the largest amounts of scholarships from universities C$9.5 million in 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Columbia International College cost?
Columbia International College's tuition is approximately $21,600 for boarding students.
What is the acceptance rate of Columbia International College?
The acceptance rate of Columbia International College is 86%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
What is Columbia International College's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Columbia International College?
The application deadline for Columbia International College is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).