Brentwood College School
- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12, PG
- Enrollment: 555 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $62,200
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $33,000
- Acceptance rate: 30%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Daily school uniform for academic classes
($76200 US Boarding students (Cdn Funds))
AP / Advanced Courses
3D Art and Sculpture, Acting for Stage and Screen, Dance, Debate, Digital Art, Drawing and Painting, Graphic Art and Design, Jazz Ensemble, Media Arts - Broadcasting, Media Arts - Environmental Advocacy, Model United Nations, Musical Theatre, Photography, Photojournalism, Pottery, Public Speaking, Robotics, Rock Band, Strings Ensemble, Theatre Production, Vocal Ensemble, Woodworking, Yearbook
- Brentwood is a boarding school, not simply a school with boarding. This means you are part of a community defined by inclusion and surrounded by students who choose to be at our school. In a contemporary setting, surrounded by caring friends and mentors, students grow into independent young adults who develop relationships that last a lifetime and span the globe.
- Brentwood`s distinctive Tripartite Program and schedule is designed to provide students with a timetable that leads to meaningful opportunities. It puts academics at the core of a challenging curriculum, while providing unparalleled choice for all students to participate in athletics and the arts.
- Brentwood has a long tradition of seeking new and innovative ways to enhance learning for each student. The pursuit of academic discovery and growth is a fundamental aim of the School. To support these goals we have advanced learning facilities and low student:teacher ratios. Our academic curricula in all subjects and at all grades, including our Advanced Placement (AP) curriculum, reflect our mission as a university preparatory school.
- The arts promote creativity, self-expression, and teamwork. They help our students to visualize an idea and see a complex process through to reality, while enriching the imagination and challenging the mind. At Brentwood, the arts support our movement towards global mindedness as they create culture and provide enrichment.
- The key aim of Brentwood athletics is to develop studentathletes as leaders through personal fitness, teamwork, fair play, the pursuit of athletic excellence-and, in many cases, a love of the game.
- Brentwood College School accreditations: TABS, CAIS, WBSA, ISA, NAIS, SSAT
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Wade Davis - National Geographic Explorer and Writer
- Ben Butterfield - World renowned tenor
- David Wilkinson - Fuel Cell Technology
- Alistair Gillespie - Federal Politician, Businessman
- H. Roche Robertson - Surgeon and Principal of McGill University
- Pip Holmes - War Hero and Businessman
- John H. Stubbs - War Hero
- Michelle MacLaren - Film and TV Director - Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones
- Clifton Murray - Member of The Tenors singing group
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Brentwood College School cost?
Brentwood College School's tuition is approximately $62,200 for boarding students and $33,000 for day students.
What is the acceptance rate of Brentwood College School?
The acceptance rate of Brentwood College School is 30%, which is lower than the boarding school average of 58%.
Who are famous alumni from Brentwood College School?
Brentwood College School famous alumni include: Wade Davis, Ben Butterfield, David Wilkinson, Alistair Gillespie, H. Roche Robertson, Pip Holmes, John H. Stubbs, Michelle MacLaren and Clifton Murray.
What sports does Brentwood College School offer?
Brentwood College School offers 19 interscholastic sports: Badminton, Basketball, Climbing, Crew, Cross Country Running, Dance, Diving, Field Hockey, Golf, Ice Hockey, Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Rugby, Soccer, Squash, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Brentwood College School?
The application deadline for Brentwood College School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 2015