Hershey Montessori School
Hershey Montessori School prepares students to navigate and thrive in a rapidly changing world.
Our Montessori approach to education is scientifically geared toward the psychological stages of the student at every phase of their natural developmental progress.
This allows the student to discover their strengths and master challenging concepts based upon individual growth and interests.Hershey Montessori School provides a world-renowned education that integrates robust academics with financial literacy, leadership, entrepreneurship, and other important real-life skills.
|Definition of Terms|
| 2021 School Data
|Hershey Montessori||Boarding School Avg.|
|School Focus||College Preparatory|
|Grades Offered||7-12, PG||5-12|
|Campus Size||97 acres||125 acres|
|Enrollment||64 students||300 students|
|Average SAT Score||n/a||* National Avg. »View|
|Offers Post-Grad Year||Yes||No|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual||Casual|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||7:1|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||No||Yes|
($46,320 for Middle School boarding students. $52,720 for Upper School boarding students.)
($17,860 for Middle School day students. $23,560 for Upper School day students.)
|Tuition international students||$47,020||$54,500|
(5 Day Boarding)
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling||Jan. 15|
|Director of Admissions||Lakisha Wingard|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Robyn Dill|
- Hershey Montessori School promotes hands-on, self-paced, collaborative learning with authentic problem solving that responds to the needs of the student`s environment and community. Our Montessori education encourages students to follow their innate interests,?engage in deep intellectual inquiry, and reach academic mastery. Students from our Adolescent Community come from all over the world to represent a range of socio-economic backgrounds, races, religions, and cultures.
- The campus's farm setting provides Hershey adolescents daily, intentional opportunities to handle adult-like responsibilities by giving them real-life experience in social organization, solving the community`s challenges and addressing its fundamental needs including those that are social, environmental, physical, or intellectual in nature.
- Adolescents learn leadership skills that focus on social and emotional intelligence, effective communication, conflict resolution, and collaborative decision making throughout their academic years at the Huntsburg campus.
- This unique Hershey Montessori program is tailored to the developmental needs of everyone, allowing students of varying abilities to thrive as they learn, live, and work together in community, effectively preparing them for college and for life after graduation.
- Hershey Montessori School accreditations: Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS) Provisional Membership
Profile last updated: 09/07/2021
- Submit Review for Hershey Montessori School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 9-12, PG | 75 students 15.9 miles5201 SPIRE Circle
Geneva, OH 44041
(440) 466-100215.99-12, PG75
- Grades: 9-12 | 40 students 463.4 miles54 W. Main Street Box 691
Baltic, CT 06330
Inevitably at some point while you are looking at boarding schools, your child will ask what it's like living at boarding school. Here are some answers to those questions.
After months of research, school visits, interviews, and tests, you find out that you've been waitlisted. Relax. It's not the end of the world. Here's what to do.
Thinking about sending your tween to boarding school? The personal attention and comprehensive programs which junior boarding schools offer are worth a serious review.