Miller School of Albemarle
- Grades: (Boarding) 8-12, PG
- Enrollment: 215 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $51,975
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $24,674
- Acceptance rate: 65%
- Application Deadline: Feb. 15 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
(5 Day Boarding)
($26,400/boarding students, $12,600/day students)
AP / Advanced Courses
Debate Club, Diversity Equity and Inclusion Council, Engineering, Gardening Club, Honor Board, Lunar Colonization, National Honor Society, National Society of Black Engineers, Society of Women Engineers, Student Government Association
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama and Theatre
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Adventure Club (Rock Climbing and Winter Sports), Skateboarding
- Miller School of Albemarle is a coeducational day and boarding college preparatory school for students in grades 8-12 and PG. We have a 6 to 1 student-faculty ratio, a student population of approximately 215, and an average class size of 12 students. We create opportunities for discovery and reflection by engaging the minds, hands, and hearts of our students.
- Our Student Success Center develops individual success plans for each of our students and helps support their academic endeavors, whether that be support in specific courses or assignments, enrichment, study skills classes, assistance in obtaining internships or mentorships, college counseling, and everything in between. This environment, where class sizes are kept small and personal attention is readily available, allows students to thrive.
- Several AP and DE classes are available for qualified students. We offer many unique courses, including Sustainable Agriculture, Land Management, Design/Build, Engineering, and more.
- In addition to a healthy variety of academic courses, the Miller School of Albemarle offers a wide range of athletic programs, including baseball, basketball, soccer, tennis, disc-golf, volleyball, strength and conditioning, and more. Our 1,600-acre campus at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains allows our Endurance team to practice mountain biking, cross-country, and road cycling just steps away from our main buildings.
- Please reach out to a member of our Admissions Office for more information and to schedule a tour. There is no better way to get a true feeling for our program than to visit in person and take a tour. After doing so, you'll realize what makes Miller such a rewarding, meaningful, and valuable experience. In the meantime, we encourage you to explore our website at www.millerschoolofalbemarle.org.
- Miller School of Albemarle accreditations: VAIS, NAIS
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Miller School of Albemarle cost?
Miller School of Albemarle's tuition is approximately $51,975 for boarding students and $24,674 for day students.
What is the acceptance rate of Miller School of Albemarle?
The acceptance rate of Miller School of Albemarle is 65%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
What sports does Miller School of Albemarle offer?
Miller School of Albemarle offers 16 interscholastic sports: Ballet, Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Cycling, Dance, Equestrian, Golf, Lacrosse, Mountain Biking, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Miller School of Albemarle?
The application deadline for Miller School of Albemarle is Feb. 15 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 15 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).