Milton Hershey School
- Grades: (Boarding) Pre-K-12
- Enrollment: 2,189 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
- In 1909, Milton Hershey School began as a dream and vision by the famous chocolate maker Milton S. Hershey and his wife, Catherine.
- Today, MHS thrives as a cost-free, private, coeducational home and school for more than 2,000 students from families of lower income. Students receive an excellent pre-K through 12th-grade education, nurturing home life year-round, college and career readiness support, and comprehensive health and wellness care, including medical and dental care, food, and clothing.
- Under the leadership of President Pete Gurt `85, MHS continues the work and proud legacy of our founders. Our employees lead by example, serving our students while enjoying careers worth every minute - and we are always searching for committed and qualified people to join our MHS community. We continue to grow and serve more children in need with a clear focus to continually enhance and expand upon the programs, resources, and services we offer so students can be their greatest selves.
- Milton Hershey School accreditations: Pennsylvania Association of Independent Schools (PAIS), Commission on Accreditation for Law Enforcement Agencies (CALEA)
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Milton Hershey School offer?
Milton Hershey School offers 15 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Field Hockey, Football, Ice Hockey, Soccer, Swimming, Swimming and Diving, Track, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
What is Milton Hershey School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Milton Hershey School?
The application deadline for Milton Hershey School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 1991