Saint Andrew's School
- Grades: (Boarding) 9-12
- Enrollment: 625 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $65,530
- Yearly Tuition (Day Students): $37,550
- Acceptance rate: 58%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
($1,000 matriculation fee. Includes meals/laptop)
($1,000 new student matriculation fee. Tuition includes lunch and school owned and supported MacBook Air computer.)
(Merit Scholarship program for entering grade 9)
- Attending boarding school at Saint Andrew`s is a transformative experience for students in grades 9 - 12. Resident Life fosters a sense of community, collaboration, and personal responsibility. Our boarders live on a vibrant 81-acre campus, where learning and personal growth are a top priority, and friendships last a lifetime. We offer a unique student-faculty family program, where new resident students are matched up with a "Faculty Mom" and/or "Faculty Dad" and "Residential Brothers and Sisters."
- Our academic curriculum includes 46 Honors level courses, 24 Advanced Placement (AP)offerings, and the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme.
- At Saint Andrew's School, we are proud to offer 19 different sports and 65 different teams between our High School and Middle School including swimming, tennis, and soccer.
- We are quite proud that 86% of the senior class was admitted to a U.S. college ranked as"Most Competitive" or "Highly Competitive" in the 2019 Barron`s Guide to Colleges. Over 70 students reported earning more than $10 million in merit-based scholarships from different colleges and universities.
- Saint Andrew's School accreditations: Florida Council of Independent Schools
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Morgan Pressel - LPGA Tour member
- Vincent Spadea - Former professional tennis player
- Corina Maorairu - Former professional tennis player
- Tinsley Ellis - Blues artist
- Kevin Steele - District Attorney, Pennsylvania
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Saint Andrew's School cost?
Saint Andrew's School's tuition is approximately $65,530 for boarding students and $37,550 for day students.
What is the acceptance rate of Saint Andrew's School?
The acceptance rate of Saint Andrew's School is 58%, which is equal to the boarding school average of 58%.
Who are famous alumni from Saint Andrew's School?
Saint Andrew's School famous alumni include: Morgan Pressel, Vincent Spadea, Corina Maorairu, Tinsley Ellis and Kevin Steele.
What sports does Saint Andrew's School offer?
Saint Andrew's School offers 21 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Dance, Diving, Football, Golf, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Soccer, Squash, Swimming, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Water Polo and Wrestling.
Does Saint Andrew's School offer a summer program?
Yes, Saint Andrew's School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is Saint Andrew's School's ranking?
Saint Andrew's School ranks among the top 20 boarding schools for High # of AP/advanced courses offered.
When is the application deadline for Saint Andrew's School?
The application deadline for Saint Andrew's School is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 2015
Class of 2005
Class of 2004