St. Thomas More School
- Grades: (Boarding) 8-12, PG
- Enrollment: 130 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $56,900
- Acceptance rate: 69%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Polo Shirts for School Day - Jacket and Tie for Formal Events
AP / Advanced Courses
- More Learning- More Community- More Involvement
- The school campus comprises 100 wooded acres with numerous athletic fields located on the shores of Gardner Lake. Our 4000 feet of lakefront property includes a beach, beach volleyball court, and a boathouse. Located 35 minutes from Hartford, CT, 2 hours from Boston, Massachusetts, and 2 1/2 hours from New York City, New York.
- Summer@STM Full four-week Session: Sunday July 7, 2019 - Friday August 2, 2019 Half Session: Session 1: Sunday July 7 - Tuesday July 20, Session 2: Wednesday July 20 - Friday August 2
- LD types supported: Mild LD
- St. Thomas More School accreditations: New England Association of Schools And Colleges
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Andre Drummond - NBA All-Star Cleveland Cavaliers
- Yuta Watanabe - NBA Toronto Raptors
- Eric Paschall - NBA Golden State Warriors
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Thomas More School cost?
St. Thomas More School's tuition is approximately $56,900 for boarding students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Thomas More School?
The acceptance rate of St. Thomas More School is 69%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
Who are famous alumni from St. Thomas More School?
St. Thomas More School famous alumni include: Andre Drummond, Yuta Watanabe and Eric Paschall.
What sports does St. Thomas More School offer?
St. Thomas More School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Tennis and Wrestling.
Does St. Thomas More School offer a summer program?
Yes, St. Thomas More School offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
What is St. Thomas More School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Thomas More School?
The application deadline for St. Thomas More School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).