Highest Percentage of Students on Financial Aid
- Among "Military Schools", view the boarding schools with the highest percentage of students on financial aid (2018-19).
- Keep in mind that challenging and creative education programs at boarding schools require a substantial amount of resources.
- Generally, the full cost of educating a student at any boarding school exceeds the cost of tuition by several thousand dollars - schools rely on other revenue sources (e.g., endowments, annual giving, etc.) in addition to tuition revenue to cover their costs.
- In that sense, all students at boarding schools receive financial aid.
- When schools offer "financial aid" (in the traditional sense of the phrase) to reduce tuition, those reductions are in addition to the already subsidized cost of full tuition.
- Keep this in mind when assessing the full value that boarding schools provide for your investment.
Fork Union Military Academy Photo - The cadets in parade formation. The first full dress parade of the year begins usually at the end of April and is on Sunday.
Missouri Military Academy Photo - Established in 1889, Missouri Military Academy has transformed young men into leaders who are well-educated, prepared gentlemen of character. Our long history and distinct traditions inspire a sense of pride and duty among the young men who seek to fulfill their potential at MMA.
St. Catherine's Academy Photo - St. Catherine's recognizes the important role that athletics plays in the development of a well-rounded young man. Our physical education program and championship athletic teams seek to develop skills and capabilities that reach far beyond the athletic field.
St. John's Northwestern Military Academy Photo - Leadership training is one of the cornerstones of cadet life at SJNMA. The goal of the Academy is to prepare each of our cadets for success in life by instilling in them a solid work ethic, an understanding of the value of integrity and teamwork, and the ability to think critically, communicate well, and function in a diverse and ever-changing world.
Randolph-Macon Academy Photo - Randolph-Macon Academy's Flight Program includes a drone class called Unmanned Flight Operations. Students finish with the knowledge base for the FAA exam so they can obtain their commercial drone license if they so desire. This class is just one of the innovative offerings at R-MA.
Massanutten Military Academy Photo - At Massanutten Military Academy, our holistic approach to education guides students to excel academically and grow as well-rounded adults. Our co-ed, college prep program focuses on character development, leadership, and service to help your student realize success. We believe in experiential learning promoting a STEM program, 100% college acceptances and 100% participation in athletics. Your child's success can begin today.
Riverside Military Academy Photo - Riverside Military Academy cadet officers stand at attention during a parade on Maginnis Field.
Marine Military Academy Photo - All Marine Military Academy (MMA)Cadets participate in public parades held throughout the year. All parades are held on the MMA Parade Grounds directly adjacent to the Iwo Jima Monument, located at 320 Iwo Jima Boulevard in Harlingen, next to Valley International Airport. MMA’s Honor Band and Silent Drill Team performs at most parades with the exception of summer camp and introductory training graduations.
Highest Percentage of Students on Financial Aid (2018-19)
Among Military Schools (out of 14 schools)
Sorted by range (alphabetically within range)
- Boarding School % Students on Aid Grades Location
Grades: 4-8 | K-8 (day)
215 N. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
Grades: 7-12, PG
320 Iwo Jima Blvd
Harlingen, TX 78550
Top School Listings by Category (2018-19)
You need to know what is being taught before you decide which boarding school is best for you.
Spotlight on boarding schools in Canada.
The quality of a summer camp depends very much on the quality and experience of the folks running it. When you select a summer program run by a boarding school, you are getting a program with experienced, well-organized professionals at the helm. More here.