St. John's-Ravenscourt School
- Since 1820, St. John`s-Ravenscourt School has had a strong history of academic excellence.
- 96.8% of the 2020 SJR graduates we offered their first choice faculty and university.
- In the past ten years, SJR graduates have been offered in excess of $19 million in merit scholarship money towards the cost of their university education. The SJR boarding program provides a tightly knit, family-like environment with a maximum of 40 students and ratio of one resident staff for every four boarders.
|Definition of Terms|
| 2020 School Data
|St. John's-Ravenscourt School|
|School Focus||College Preparatory|
|Grades (Boarding)||Grades 8-12|
|Grades (Day)||Grades K-12|
|Campus Size||23 acres|
|% Students Boarding|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:9|
|Number of AP Courses Offered||6|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Offered||No|
|Endowment Size||$8 million|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Director of Admissions||Ms. Lindsay Stovel|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||12 Interscholastic Sports|
|Sports||Badminton, Basketball, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Ice Hockey, Indoor Soccer, Nordic Skiing, Rugby, Soccer, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee, Volleyball|
- 100% university acceptance
- World`s top debating & public speaking school
- Six Advanced Placement (AP) courses and six AP challenge examinations
- St. John's-Ravenscourt School accreditations: Canadian Accredited Independent Schools (CAIS), The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS), CIS Ontario, RoundSquare, NAIS
Profile last updated:
- Submit Review for St. John's-Ravenscourt School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 6-12, PG | 110 students 1065.3 miles280 King Street East
Brockville, Canada K6V1E2
(613) 341-93301065.36-12, PG110
- Grades: 9-12| 180 students 932.5 miles2 Valleywood Drive
Markham, Canada L3R8H3
Do you like large schools or small schools? Are you most comfortable in a city, small town or countryside? Are you interested in attending a school that has a religious or military orientation? Would you like to attend a school that is only for boys or girls? These are some questions you must ask yourself before you begin your search for the right U.S. boarding school for you.
Read frequently asked questions on a range of boarding school related topics.
Small class sizes are one of the main reasons why you send your child to boarding school. Here's why small class sizes work.