St. John's-Ravenscourt School
- Since 1820, St. John’s-Ravenscourt School has had a strong history of academic excellence.
- 96.4% of the 2019 SJR graduates we offered their first choice faculty and university.
- In the past ten years, SJR graduates have been offered in excess of $17 million in merit scholarship money towards the cost of their university education.
- The SJR boarding program provides a tightly knit, family-like environment with a maximum of 40 students and ratio of one resident staff for every four boarders.
|Definition of Terms|
| 2019 School Data
|St. John's-Ravenscourt School|
|Grades (Boarding)||Grades 8-12|
|Grades (Day)||Grades K-12|
|Campus Size||23 acres|
|% Students Boarding|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:9|
|Number of AP Courses Offered||6|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Offered||No|
|Endowment Size||$8 million|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||Yes|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Director of Admissions||Ms. Lindsay Stovel|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
- 100% university acceptanceWorld’s top debating & public speaking schoolSix Advanced Placement (AP) courses and five AP challenge examinations
- St. John's-Ravenscourt School accreditations: Canadian Accredited Independent Schools (CAIS), The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS), CIS Ontario, RoundSquare, NAIS
- Submit Review for St. John's-Ravenscourt School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 9-12| 710 students 4305 milesCalle Poniente 20, Urb. Monte Alina.
Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid, Spain 28223
+34 917 99 34 4143059-12710
- Grades: 7-12, PG | 340 students 4393.8 milesChemin de la Source
Leysin, Switzerland 1854
+41 24 493 48 884393.87-12, PG340
Sending our children off to boarding school in the fall of 2020 raises questions about their safety and other corona virus issues. We address some of your concerns here.
The COVID-19 pandemic presents challenges for international students planning to attend American boarding schools. We look at the situation as it stands in July 2020.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed just about everything in our day-to-day lives. Here's a look at how the pandemic is impacting boarding schools.