Highest Percentage of Students Color
- Among "Military Schools", view the boarding schools with the highest percentage of students of color (2020).
- For several key reasons (listed below), these comparisons are intended only as informal reference points for evaluating the diversity at a school.
- Defining "students of color" is not always a clear-cut issue, and schools sometimes use slightly differing definitions when reporting data.
- Boarding school populations can reflect regional populations (naturally, boarding students would still rather be closer than farther to their families) - it will be natural for schools in less diverse regions to have a less diverse student body than schools in other areas, and this should not reflect poorly on the school in any way.
St. Catherine's Academy Photo - St. Catherine's recognizes the important role that athletics plays in the development of a well-rounded young man. Our physical education program and championship athletic teams seek to develop skills and capabilities that reach far beyond the athletic field.
Missouri Military Academy Photo - Established in 1889, Missouri Military Academy has transformed young men into leaders who are well-educated, prepared gentlemen of character. Our long history and distinct traditions inspire a sense of pride and duty among the young men who seek to fulfill their potential at MMA.
Randolph-Macon Academy Photo - Randolph-Macon Academy's Flight Program includes a drone class called Unmanned Flight Operations. Students finish with the knowledge base for the FAA exam so they can obtain their commercial drone license if they so desire. This class is just one of the innovative offerings at R-MA.
Fork Union Military Academy Photo - The cadets in parade formation. The first full dress parade of the year begins usually at the end of April and is on Sunday.
Riverside Military Academy Photo - Riverside Military Academy cadet officers stand at attention during a parade on Maginnis Field.
Admiral Farragut Academy Photo - Engineering courses such as Intro to Engineering Design, Principles of Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, and Civil Engineering & Architecture emphasize critical thinking, creativity, innovation and real-world problem solving.
Massanutten Military Academy Photo - At Massanutten Military Academy, our holistic approach to education guides students to excel academically and grow as well-rounded adults. Our co-ed, college prep program focuses on character development, leadership, and service to help your student realize success. We believe in experiential learning promoting a STEM program, 100% college acceptances and 100% participation in athletics. Your child's success can begin today.
St. John's Northwestern Academies Photo - Leadership training is one of the cornerstones of life at SJNA. The goal of the Academy is to prepare each of our students for success in life by instilling in them a solid work ethic, an understanding of the value of integrity and teamwork, and the ability to think critically, communicate well, and function in a diverse and ever-changing world.
Highest Percentage of Students Color (2020)
Among Military Schools (out of 14 schools)
Sorted by range (alphabetically within range)
- Boarding School % Students of Color Grades Location
- 1.-2.Rank: #1-2>50%
Grades: 4-8 | K-8 (day)
215 N. Harbor Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
Top School Listings by Category (2020)
Four reasons shaped our decision. I share these and other insights with you.
Does your son or daughter ride? Are you thinking about finding a private school which will suit both your academic requirements and your child's penchant for riding? Let's look at a couple of schools with riding programs.
What are you allowed to bring to boarding school? What are you not allowed to bring to boarding school? Answers to those questions and more.