St. Bernard Preparatory School
- Grades: (Boarding) 7-12
- Enrollment: 137 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $29,530
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
(* Includes all fees, uniforms excepted.)
(5 Day Boarding)
St. Bernard Preparatory School admits students who seek to prepare for college and university studies and who are academically capable of excelling through standard college prep instructional and testing methods. The school endeavors to challenge each student to academic excellence through a rigorous and reasonablecollege preparatory program, including AP courses and dual-enrollment in college courses.
- Over the past 5 years St. Bernard graduating clases have Averaged $5.3 million in scholarship offers per 30 students.
- St. Bernard graduates are accepted to numerous prestigious colleges and universities.
- ACT and SAT scores consistently rank well above the national average.
- Cultural diversity is promoted through our international student population.
- Highly-educated and experienced faculty of Monks and Lay personnel.
- Extensive athletics program as well as a full spectrum of visual and performing arts.
- Safe, secure environment on the picturesque 900 acres of St. Bernard Abbey.
- Located in North Alabama in the quaint community of Cullman (originally founded by German immigrants in 1877),an hour drive north of Birmingham,an hour south of Huntsville, two hours from Nashville, TN,and three hours from Atlanta, GA.
- Residential life that promotes growth, maturity and the self-knowledge that comes through a healthy measure of independence and self-reliance.
- St. Bernard Preparatory School accreditations: Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS), Secondary Schools Admissions Test Board (SSATB)
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Bernard Preparatory School cost?
St. Bernard Preparatory School's tuition is approximately $29,530 for boarding students.
What is the acceptance rate of St. Bernard Preparatory School?
The acceptance rate of St. Bernard Preparatory School is 80%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
What is St. Bernard Preparatory School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Bernard Preparatory School?
The application deadline for St. Bernard Preparatory School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).