The King's Academy
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: (Boarding) 6-12
- Enrollment: 483 students
- Yearly Tuition (Boarding Students): $37,800
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 15 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Dedication of the J.T. Shen Science Center at Atchley Hall - 09/21/2022The King's Academy dedicates the new STEAM building and the J.T. Shen Science Center at Atchely Hall.
- Athletic D-1 partnership training program - 07/19/2022The King's Academy partners with the athletic D-1 training program for student-athletes.
The King's Academy ranks among the top 20 boarding schools (out of 294 schools) for:
Academics and Faculty
Khaki, black, or navy pants and polo shirts
(5 Day Boarding)
AP / Advanced Courses
Junior Beta Club, National Honor Society, Pep Club, School Band, Science Olympiad, Team Delta
Arts and Music Programs:
Drama, Praise and Worship Team
- Founded in 1880, formerly known as Harrison-Chilhowee Baptist Academy, The King`s Academy has served generations of students in the pursuit of a biblically-based, academically rigorous K3-12 education. While the heritage of The King`s Academy is rich and deep, it is our belief that our best days as an institution remain ahead of us as we seek to develop servant leaders who will change the world for Christ.
- At the heart of all we do at TKA are three guiding principles; Faith, Family, Future. We seek excellence in academics, athletics, fine arts, and extracurricular activities to be able to fully hone and sharpen students` God-given gifts so they will find themselves prepared for the future.
- The King's Academy accreditations: ACSI
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does The King's Academy cost?
The King's Academy's tuition is approximately $37,800 for boarding students.
What is the acceptance rate of The King's Academy?
The acceptance rate of The King's Academy is 95%, which is higher than the boarding school average of 58%.
What sports does The King's Academy offer?
The King's Academy offers 18 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cheering, Cross Country, Cross Country Running, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Swimming and Diving, Tennis, Track, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling.
What is The King's Academy's ranking?
The King's Academy ranks among the top 20 boarding schools for High # of AP/advanced courses offered.
When is the application deadline for The King's Academy?
The application deadline for The King's Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Alumni Reviews Review School
Class of 2016
Class of 2012
Class of 2007
Boise State University