Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding School
- A FIVE WEEK PROGRAM - A REMARKABLE ACADEMIC BOOST We know every student is eager to reach higher.Inspirational teachers, structure, compassion and daily follow through - we make it happen.
- Stronger Writing, Reading, Math SkillsStudy Skills and Academic ConfidenceReadiness for the Next Year or a New School
- Wolfeboro offers a five week summer program and is the only school of its kind. We provide unmatched quality, precision and expertise - completely unique among summer options.
- For 107 years, Wolfeboro has been the high-end summer solution for parents, consultants, and schools seeking a traditional purposeful academic program designed to produce a stronger student.
- The School provides a separate teaching faculty and residnetial team to support of 160 students.
- Class size is optimal: 4 to 6 students per class.
- Students represent more than 100 private boarding and day schools reflecting the quality, depth, and substance of this singular summer option for progress and preparation.
Alumni Reviews Review School
- Review Description
- Gettysburg College Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding school is one the most influential Summer schools. I had a wonderful summer, learning and experiencing new things, particularly the small class rooms where teachers have plenty of time to sit. . .
|Definition of Terms |
2017 School Data
|Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding School|
|School Focus||Summer Boarding School|
|Grades (Boarding)||Grades 6-12, PG|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes|
|Campus Size||128 acres|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:5|
|Number of AP Courses Offered||n/a|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes|
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Director of Admissions||Edward A. Cooper|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Joyce L. Ferris, Ph.D.|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||15 Extracurriculars|
|Extracurriculars||Arts and Music Programs:|
Dance, Studio Arts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Basketball, Canoe, Fishing, Intramural Sports, Kayak, Lacrosse, Running, Sailing, Soccer, Strength Training, Swimming, Tennis, Yoga
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
Be prepared for boarding school or the next school year: a traditional academic program combined with the fun of a summer camp life-style and activities. The benefits of a non-digital setting - pen and paper academic program, limited daily cell phone useStrengthen academic confidence, study habits and productivity in a five week program.
- Improve academic skills and attention to detail.
- Develop organizational and study habits and study skills.
- Courses for Preview, Review or Credit
- LD types supported: mild verbal and non-verbal profiles
- School accreditations: NEASC (candidacy status) TABS, EMA, AISNE, ISANNE, SBSA
- Submit Review for Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 3-9| 220 students 101.1 miles94 Old Main Street, PO Box 8
Deerfield, MA 01342
February 07, 2018
Because paying for boarding school involves so much money, it makes sense to look at all the options available to you.
January 12, 2018
December 22, 2017
Actually, there is no secret to getting your child into boarding school. Just a lot of hard work and a heavy commitment of time.