Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding School
- Wolfeboro offers only a five week summer program and is the only school of its kind. We provide unmatched quality, precision and expertise - completely unique among summer options.
- For 107 years, Wolfeboro has been the high-end summer solution for parents, consultants, and schools seeking a traditional purposeful academic program designed to produce a stronger student.
- The School provides a faculty and staff of 70 in support of 180 students.
- A quick survey of our posted faculty roster and the more than 100 private boarding and day schools recently represented by faculty and students, reveals the quality, depth, and substance of this singular summer option for progress and preparation.
Alumni Reviews Review School
- Review Description
- Gettysburg College Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding school is one the most influential Summer schools. I had a wonderful summer, learning and experiencing new things, particularly the small class rooms where teachers have plenty of time to sit. . .
|Definition of Terms |
2017 School Data
|Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding School|
|School Focus||Summer Boarding School|
|Grades (Boarding)||Grades 6-12, PG|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes|
|Campus Size||128 acres|
|% Students of Color|
|% International Students|
|% Students Boarding|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:5|
|Number of AP Courses Offered||n/a|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree|
|Summer Program Offered||Yes|
|% Students on Financial Aid|
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Director of Admissions||Edward A. Cooper|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Joyce L. Ferris, Ph.D.|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||10 Interscholastic Sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Kayaking, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||3 Extracurriculars|
|Extracurriculars||Dance Club, Intramural Sports, Studio Arts|
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
Be prepared for boarding school or the next school year: a traditional academic program combined with the fun of a camp setting. The benefits of a non-digital setting - no cell phones, no computers.Strengthen academic confidence, study habits and productivity in a five week program.
- Improve academic skills and attention to detail.
- Develop organizational and study habits and study skills.
- Courses for Preview, Review or Credit
- LD types supported: mild verbal and non-verbal profiles
- School accreditations: NEASC (candidacy status) TABS, SSATB, AISNE, ISANNE
- Submit Review for Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Grades: 3-9| 204 students 101.1 miles94 Old Main Street, PO Box 8
Deerfield, MA 01342
September 28, 2017
Use a spreadsheet to develop your initial list of schools. Here's how.
September 28, 2017
Finding the right boarding school for your child is one of the most important and expensive decisions you will ever make.
September 05, 2017
Generous financial aid and a commitment to diversity are hallmarks of the 21st century release of St. Grottlesex. More here.