93 Camp School Road
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
Wolfeboro, NH 03894
- Wolfeboro offers only a five week summer program and is the only school of its kind. We rovide unmatched quality, precision and expertise - completely unique among summer options.
- For 107 years, Wolfeboro has been the high-end summer solution for parents, consultants, and schools seeking a traditional purposeful academic program designed to produce a stronger student.
- The School provides a faculty and staff of 70 in support of 180 students.
- A quick survey of our posted faculty roster and the more than 100 private boarding and day schools recently represented by faculty and students, reveals the quality, depth, and substance of this singular summer option for progress and preparation.
|Definition of Terms
2016 School Data
|Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding School|
|School Focus||Summer Boarding School|
|Grades (Boarding)||Grades 6-12, PG|
|Supports Learning Differences (LD)||Yes|
|Campus Size||128 acres|
|% Students of Color||
|% International Students||
|% Students Boarding||
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Teacher : Student Ratio||1:5|
|Number of AP Courses Offered||n/a|
|ESL Courses Offered||Yes|
|% Faculty with Advanced Degree||
|Summer Program Offered||Yes|
|% Students on Financial Aid||
|Avg. Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
|Merit Scholarships Offered||No|
|Application Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Director of Admissions||Edward A. Cooper|
|Associate Director of Admissions||Joyce L. Ferris, Ph.D.|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|# Interscholastic Sports Offered||10 Interscholastic Sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Kayaking, Lacrosse, Sailing, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball|
|Total Extracurricular Organizations||3 Extracurriculars|
|Extracurriculars||Dance Club, Intramural Sports, Studio Arts|
|Year:||10 Most Popular College Choices (# Enrolled)|
|Link to Matriculation Data|
Be prepared for boarding school or the next school year: a traditional academic program combined with the fun of a camp setting. The benefits of a non-digital setting - no cell phones, no computers.Strengthen academic confidence, study habits and productivity in a five week program.
- Improve academic skills and attention to detail.
- Develop organizational and study habits and study skills.
- Courses for Preview, Review or Credit
- LD types supported: mild verbal and non-verbal profiles
- School accreditations: NEASC (candidacy status) TABS, SSATB, AISNE, ISANNE
Submit Review for Wolfeboro: The Summer Boarding School
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Grades: 3-9| 204 students 101.1 miles94 Old Main Street, PO Box 8
Deerfield, MA 01342
May 18, 2017
The International Baccalaureate programmes cover the entire K-12 spectrum with three distinct educational curricula. In this article, we focus on American private high schools which offer the Diploma Programme.
May 11, 2017
In 1957-58 Peter Denis attended a boarding school in Switzerland. In this article he recounts his experiences for us.
April 26, 2017
Vision. Generosity. High-minded principles. These are the hallmarks of the benefactors of the five schools featured in this article.